Do the Ultrafils run smaller than the 6100 CCM/KOHOS?

mikey3319

I take a 52-56 in the 6100 ccm reeboks run as a XL for me, but I also have a 52 in a Ultrafil...but its shorter in the arms and length compared to my 52 CCM/KOHO/REEBOK.

Is this for every ultrafil?

Also,, they seem to mess up their sizes.. My 54 habs is about an inch and a half longer than my sakic 56!! that shouldn't be right?,, unless when u get to 56 its shorter and wider

I take a 52-56 in the 6100 ccm reeboks run as a XL for me, but I also have a 52 in a Ultrafil...but its shorter in the arms and length compared to my 52 CCM/KOHO/REEBOK.

Is this for every ultrafil?

I have several Koho/CCM/RBK 6100's and the 52 or 54 fit perfectly.

I just got my first ultrafil jersey(LA Kings), CCM size 52 and it is about a

1" to a 1 1/2" shorter in body and arm length.

The width is also narrower, but not by as much as the length.

I have one of the old Senators Koho black alternates in a a size 52 ultrafil that fits like a 56 or 58, the thing is huge. I almost think it was mislabelled. I also have a Koho Canadians red ultrafil size 52 that is bigger than any of my CCM/Koho/RBK 6100 size 52 airknit jerseys.

I've found that the Ultrafils run smaller than the 6100s, but that's just me.

not just you,, i tried on my roy 52 6100 and roy 52 canadiens ultrafil... the 6100 is half an inch long in the arms and 1 inch in length

I have 2 Red Wings CCM ultrafil jerseys in size 52, and they run a bit smaller in body length and arm length than my 6100 of the same size. Not unwearable by any means, but they are a bit smaller.

I have 2 Red Wings CCM ultrafil jerseys in size 52, and they run a bit smaller in body length and arm length than my 6100 of the same size. Not unwearable by any means, but they are a bit smaller.

yeah sucks when youre 6'2 :( i like them long