My jersey is famous! (again)

Curry1fan

So about two years ago, I came on here not long after a trip to Pittsburgh to see the Pens play and talked about how my jersey was photographed for Empty Netters, the blog that covers the Penguins. I didn't want to dig up the old thread since I don't have the desire to do so right now, but at the time, I was pretty stoked that someone loved my jersey (a WBS Pens Tyler Kennedy road jersey) that much to photograph it.

Well, fast forward two years, and it happened again on Sunday.

I was already pretty excited to be in Pittsburgh since it was my first trip to their new arena, the Consol Energy Center. I was just walking along the concourse minding my own business when the reporter that writes the blog called to me from behind. When I turned around, he asked me if I could stop so he could photograph my jersey, a WBS Penguins Mark Letestu alternate jersey from last year. Of course, I said yes, and the picture went up on the blog, although he accidentally ID-ed it as a Dustin Jeffrey jersey. :lol:

Here is the picture. I am not clear on why the numbers are so scrunched up. The jersey itself looks fine off me, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it was the way I was standing or something.

letestujersey.jpg

Nice jersey...and great story! I wore a 1967-68 Pens sweater to the game in Raleigh a few Fridays back, hoping someone'd snap a photo for EN...sadly, no dice!

I've been on the fence about grabbing one of those from the AHL site and having it customized as a Deryk Engelland or Dustin Jeffrey.

Yeah I had gone down to my seats for a little bit before getting up to walk around. Don't really think the chair had a low back, though. However, I did have my back against the chair rather than leaning forward.