Brind'Amour Retirement Night Flyers Jersey Auction

rob77ta

Hey all,

Got the message that the auction has started. Jerseys were signed by the Flyer that wore the jersey and Brind'Amour on the rear numbers. The fight strap has the number of each Flyer that wore the jersey in black sharpie. They are all 2.0's. Anyone have a bid in yet?

Also there are two jerseys that were prepared for use but not worn by any Flyer. They both are size 54.

Flyers Brind'Amour jerseys auction

Hey all,

Got the message that the auction has started. Jerseys were signed by the Flyer that wore the jersey and Brind'Amour on the rear numbers. The fight strap has the number of each Flyer that wore the jersey in black sharpie. They are all 2.0's. Anyone have a bid in yet?

Also there are two jerseys that were prepared for use but not worn by any Flyer. They both are size 54.

Tempting, but I hate the new color scheme. It is better than the "P" wing orange jersey the flyers tried to use, but I like the old shade of orange and not the lighter variety.

Well...I like the new road jerseys a lot. But to me they should have included the "A" on the chest as he wore the "A" for the majority of his career with the Flyers.

I have some reminders to hit my email the day before they end. I am hoping I can afford one of them. I made the trip down to see it, so if anyone here can lay off the Betts or Carcillo, I think they are the two lowest at the moment, so I can grab some low hanging fruit, I would appreciate it.

The bids on these got out of hand quickly. I can't believe how high the bids are for the two issued jerseys that were not worn by a player. As cool as these are... I may be out. We'll see I guess.

I am watching the Braydon Coburn jersey it is the cheapest from the bunch .but as one member here said they get out of control at the end .