WHL jersey makes/models

wooten

If I understand things right, the WHL and other minors just went to edge in 2009. Most of the photos I see are edge 2.0s. Were any WHL jerseys, particularly Brandon's, ever edge 1.0? or did they go straight from the RBK 6100s to edge 2.0?

If I understand things right, the WHL and other minors just went to edge in 2009. Most of the photos I see are edge 2.0s. Were any WHL jerseys, particularly Brandon's, ever edge 1.0? or did they go straight from the RBK 6100s to edge 2.0?

I got a Seattle Thunderbirds jersey the day they were available for sale and that was a 2.0. The game worns that I have seen from the first year were also 2.0's. I can't imagine RBK would have made two different types especially when most teams wouldn't be selling theirs at retail.

The AHL went to the Edge at the same time the NHL did, but the CHL waited until the 09-10 season. For AHL and CHL teams, Reebok only makes what the teams wear on ice. It's only for the 30 NHL teams does Reebok sell the 1.0 to the public. So there may be some 1.0 AHL jerseys from 07-08, but by 08-09, most, if not all teams switched to 2.0. Teams were given a choice and most, if not all, went to the 2.0. The 60 CHL teams pretty much use the 2.0 exclusively. I doubt if there are any teams in the CHL using the 1.0, but it would be interesting if there are.

The AHL went to the Edge at the same time the NHL did, but the CHL waited until the 09-10 season. For AHL and CHL teams, Reebok only makes what the teams wear on ice. It's only for the 30 NHL teams does Reebok sell the 1.0 to the public. So there may be some 1.0 AHL jerseys from 07-08, but by 08-09, most, if not all teams switched to 2.0. Teams were given a choice and most, if not all, went to the 2.0. The 60 CHL teams pretty much use the 2.0 exclusively. I doubt if there are any teams in the CHL using the 1.0, but it would be interesting if there are.

woooooo thats awesome cause my 2 spitfires jerseys I ordered (OHL) should arrive as 2.0