RBK 6100 jerseys still available?

NYRangers_fan1994

This is my first post, and just had a question. Does anyone know any reputable websites that I can still get a RBK 6100 jersey? I'm looking for a home(blue) Rangers jersey, size 56, either blank or a Lundqvist customized. I saw in another thread that supposedly Reebok is coming out with the Edge 2.0's next season for retail sale, but I like the fit and feel of the 6100's better. Thanks for any help.

This is my first post, and just had a question. Does anyone know any reputable websites that I can still get a RBK 6100 jersey? I'm looking for a home(blue) Rangers jersey, size 56, either blank or a Lundqvist customized. I saw in another thread that supposedly Reebok is coming out with the Edge 2.0's next season for retail sale, but I like the fit and feel of the 6100's better. Thanks for any help.

Welcome - unfortunately most retailers liquidated the 6100s a good while back. There still some 6100s to be found, but not many of the more popular teams like the Rangers.

Personally I've had better luck finding Rangers authentics from the 90's or pre-lockout 2000's than any RBK 6100s from 2005-2007. Don't give up hope though, just keep checking eBay.

What is a blank, brand-new 6100 worth these days? I know it depends on the team and all, but I was just curious if there was a range or average value.

Not too much actually. They're abundant enough to end up going for $50 and even lower. It's too bad too because they're so much more of a hockey jersey than what's out there right now.

The reason I asked was because CCM still has their custom jersey program. They have a Pro-Weight series, and I'm pretty sure they are 6100s...however, I have conflicted statements from CCM about them. One said they are Ultrafil, the other said they are 6100s. Hmmm....

Obviously, you get them blank with no crest, but they have a ton of NHL designs to choose from. I found out a price on them through a retailer, and the blanks are $125 a piece, with a minimum order of 25...so obviously that's not a smart route to go if the value for actual authentics are much less.

Thanks for the reply, Brilliant.

Wow, blank ultrafil ones? That's interesting. I wonder which teams they would have. Most likely just Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver if they're pre-Reebok jerseys because they were the last ones to use ultrafil after 1999-2000.

They have a pdf file you can check out on ccmhockey.com. In that particular PDF it mentions Ultrafil by name, and it shows roughly 50 different styles of jerseys available (a few of which probably aren't available in Pro Weight). When I talked to a CCM rep at their headquarters on the phone, he wasn't completely sure, but he mentioned 6100 by name. The problem was, he couldn't answer some of my questions because I wasn't a retailer. I contacted a retailer who knew very little, but helped me out as much as he could...basically answered my pricing question.

The reason I was so interested was because of the Ultrafil label. The cool part is you can do custom colors even, which would be great for me because I would LOVE to have some old North Dakota ultrafils...which are impossible to find today. But, if I could have some made up identical to how they were (basically a New Jersey Devils design with different colors), that would be just as awesome.

Another "problem" which isn't the worst, is that they use the new CCM vector logos on the shirt, opposed to the old ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just as an update, I looked online (ebay, amazon, various hockey/sports websites) and couldn’t find any Rangers RBK 6100 jerseys. But I happened to look at the Meigray’s website, and found a blue, size 58 unworn, no name on back 2006-2007 RBK 6100 game issued jersey, for $175. It’s number 90 (I don’t know of any Rangers player in the 06-07 season with that number). So I bought it, and I’m going to get it stripped and customized as a Lundqvist jersey.

I haven't seen any Rangers 6100 jerseys available. But there are 6100s still on ebay. I have seen blanks for $150 and customized ones for $200. A little much for a blank IMO, but like Brilliant! and akteon have stated, 6100s were put on clearance a while back, they aren't too valuable now (because of the EDGE), and it's difficult to find exact sizes one would need. Your best bet is to keep checking ebay (because eventually you can find ANY and EVERYTHING on ebay - it's only a matter of time). Also put in want ads on the forum here, you may find a member who is looking to move one. But as far as retail goes, you're pretty much out of luck for 6100s.

EDIT: Unless you are looking for game worns. Then refer to the post above mine.