Swedish womens jerseys

sec

Hi all, I'm new here and need some help. Can't find what I'm looking for and have run out of ideas on where to even look.

Does anyone know where I could get Swedish womens jerseys? Hoping for game worn or at least blue replica that I can customize. Looked all over for a quality blue jersey including Swedish sites and can't find one. Mostly looking for Maria Rooth jerseys, but also interested in Erika Holst and Kim Martin for game worn jerseys.

And for the pipe dream, does anybody know how to get an authentic Maria Rooth black AIK jersey? I would pay any reasonable amount for it.

All I've been able to find was the regular Sweden yellow replica jersey. Got it from IJ and like the jersey itself but they sent it without a name bar which is not a huge thing but sort of annoyed me considering what I payed for the customizing and how IJ markets its customizing.

Thanks

Hi all, I'm new here and need some help. Can't find what I'm looking for and have run out of ideas on where to even look.

Does anyone know where I could get Swedish womens jerseys? Hoping for game worn or at least blue replica that I can customize. Looked all over for a quality blue jersey including Swedish sites and can't find one. Mostly looking for Maria Rooth jerseys, but also interested in Erika Holst and Kim Martin for game worn jerseys.

And for the pipe dream, does anybody know how to get an authentic Maria Rooth black AIK jersey? I would pay any reasonable amount for it.

All I've been able to find was the regular Sweden yellow replica jersey. Got it from IJ and like the jersey itself but they sent it without a name bar which is not a huge thing but sort of annoyed me considering what I payed for the customizing and how IJ markets its customizing.

Thanks

If you want to get an authentic or gameworn jersey try emailing AIK directly or the other teams. You may not hear back for a while, and you may need to pester them, but they should forward it to someone that knows english eventually. That's what happened when I tried to find a MoDo jersey. Usually the webistes have contact information, and you can use google translate to help you out.

Thanks for the replys. Xcdude, did the wait and pester method work for you? Did you ever get your jersey?

Is the lack of a name bar normal or is it an IJ mess up? A friend said he thought maybe some European teams don't have name bars on international jerseys. It was made by Nike. All Nike jerseys should have the same standard shouldn't they?

I tried to include a photo so you can see it but am having no luck getting it in either this message or the signature section.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...