Just some ballpark price help

Antz_Marchin

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what a fair price for a great (new) condition 2002 Canada Olympic jersey is? I really want one and don't want that to result in me paying way too much for one so I'm looking for a fair range to shoot for.

Thanks

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what a fair price for a great (new) condition 2002 Canada Olympic jersey is? I really want one and don't want that to result in me paying way too much for one so I'm looking for a fair range to shoot for.

Thanks

I paid $75 for mine....

I paid $75 for mine....

Seriously? Wow....that must have been a he'll of a deal though? Last one I saw the guy wanted $250 firm. Too steep?

I bet you can find an authentic with a name on it for around $150 + shipping if you stalk E-bay for them like I do :thumbsup:

I've got lucky on e-bay in recent days but the 02 red heritage version (big leaf on front not skater) is a tuff find at any price. I paid over $100 just for a large replica of one. I gave it away for Christmas this year. Spread the joy!

The trick is to find them with the players name already on it. It saves time and money. The IIHF patch is not a must either but I'm picky.

Keep in mind, The red and white Team Canada jersey with the skater on the front is the most common style of all Canada jersey. They used it the longest amount of time then any other so there's a bunch of them floating around.

Just save your cash and get authentic. Seems every time we beat the states they seem to pop up all over e-bay! :skaterred: HIGH FIVE!