search for Blackhawks Game worn 09/10 or an Authentic Adge with authentic customization...

Calciomania

Hi People,

The last weeks i searched all around the web about a 09/10 Game Worn of the Blackhawks...i know now that they are sold at the Blackhawks convention. Maybe if someone knows about where i can still found one...please write me.

Or if i cannot find a Game Worn...i want to bay an Edge 2.0 with Original Customization...but City Sports Lettering didn't have a website.

Is here someone from local Chicago who can help me or does another shop deal with City Sports lettering (maybe the Hawks local store at Chicago)

Please help me in this...because i'm from Switzerland (Europe) and it's very difficult for me to handle and find.

thx

P.S. sorry for my mistake in the topic title...adge...lol...it should be EDGE.

Edited by Calciomania

Remember Edge 2.0s aren't available for retail yet. The only way to get them is normally to buy a gamer or a blank game-issue (which is hard to find for most teams).

thx for the site...i saw this before, but there aren't some 09/10...only older ones.

@akteon: when i buy one at retail...does i get an Edge 1.0??? that is also a possibility for me...more important is the original customization.

@akteon: when i buy one at retail...does i get an Edge 1.0??? that is also a possibility for me...more important is the original customization.

Yes, if you a buy a retail authentic Hawks jersey, it will be an Edge 1.0

I know many of us are waiting for them to offer the Edge 2.0s for retail, but it doesn't appear to be happening any time soon, even though it would seem most teams are now wearing the Edge 2.0s on the ice. The one thing is I think most people aside from us picky collectors wouldn't know the difference.

Yes, if you a buy a retail authentic Hawks jersey, it will be an Edge 1.0

I know many of us are waiting for them to offer the Edge 2.0s for retail, but it doesn't appear to be happening any time soon, even though it would seem most teams are now wearing the Edge 2.0s on the ice. The one thing is I think most people aside from us picky collectors wouldn't know the difference.

Thx very much for the explaining...i'm also one of this people who didn't know the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 Edge.

But when i want to order an authentic...which company should i take for customization???

Because the official hawks store at chicago didn't have an email addy.

you can call City Sports and set up an order with them

you can call City Sports and set up an order with them

thx that would be nice, but the problem is that i can't call this numbers from switzerland.