Looking for 2 Sabres Jerseys

nogoal99

Hey I'm looking for a white away sabres Dale Hawerchuk jersey with the "A". And I'd like to get one of the new sabres 3rd customized with McCormick #8. I've seen the pro-jerseys guy on ebay for the Hawerchuck. Wanted to know what you guys thought of the those. For the 3rd, I don't like the "premier" lettering and logos with the drawn on stitching. So I need help finding a good McCormick. Not trying to break the bank. Thanks a lot.

Do you happen to live in the Buffalo area? There's a place called Dave and Adam's Card World (2 locations-Sheridan and Transit) where I currently have a Tyler Ennis 3rd being made. They have the best deals around on the new Sabres jerseys. The Sabres store, at the HSBC Arena, also has them for sale...but they're $179 w/ name and number there.

Hey I'm looking for a white away sabres Dale Hawerchuk jersey with the "A". And I'd like to get one of the new sabres 3rd customized with McCormick #8. I've seen the pro-jerseys guy on ebay for the Hawerchuck. Wanted to know what you guys thought of the those. For the 3rd, I don't like the "premier" lettering and logos with the drawn on stitching. So I need help finding a good McCormick. Not trying to break the bank. Thanks a lot.

with the name and number that's pretty good deal for $159....

those are the Vintage 550 jersey I believe, and usually sell blank for $100-130

A blank blue Sabres vintage I found for $95.00 but you wanted white

I own 3 of those vintage replica's (Nordiques) and I like them, probably best replica's out there, they just missing the fight strap

Thanks LesNordiques. The one reason that I was hesitant to order from him was that the description says that the numbers are stitched but some of the logos are 'glued' on and I didn't know if that was the correct way of attaching them. And on his Lafontaine the 'C' looks really small. I just needed to know these things aren't some type of knockoffs.

Whats the deal for the Ennis one? I've only seen pictures of the numbers and lettering is it a felt?

I went in to take a look at the pre-customized ones they had in stock (Vanek, Roy, Gaustad, Kaleta, Miller). These ones were the single-layer, fake-stitching replicas for sale for $134.95. I picked up a blank replica ($90 with bonus card), and filled out a form to have it sent out to Big Bear (which does the Sabres lettering). I don't know what they charged me, but the total came to $141 (which I think is a deal!). The authentic numbers (like the kind i'm getting on my Ennis) are felt, which is pretty cool.

Anyone have any idea about the Pro-Jerseysguy on ebays stuff. The "glued" part and the size of the C on the Lafontaine are my 2 concerns. Thanks for the help

One thing that I notice with "projerseys" jerseys (particularly the flyers orange) is that the lettering seems to be really small. I dont know about the Sabres lettering tho. Maybe if you find a picture online and compare it you will be able to tell if its correct. The same goes for the C

lafontai.jpg

Just looking at it I feel the C and the logo are much smaller when compared to the photo. Am I wrong?

Nah that's definitely not right. Im pretty sure the lettering is all too small as well so I guess the C being too small has something to do with that.

Hi I am new. Are the Sabres new thirds using a cream colored felt on the numbers?

I went in to take a look at the pre-customized ones they had in stock (Vanek, Roy, Gaustad, Kaleta, Miller). These ones were the single-layer, fake-stitching replicas for sale for $134.95. I picked up a blank replica ($90 with bonus card), and filled out a form to have it sent out to Big Bear (which does the Sabres lettering). I don't know what they charged me, but the total came to $141 (which I think is a deal!). The authentic numbers (like the kind i'm getting on my Ennis) are felt, which is pretty cool.

I thought Jersey Express in Buffalo did their lettering? Did you get anymore info about Big Bear?

You could try EPS, Triple Threat Sports, or Jersey Express, or Dangle Sports.

Yeah, I always thought Al Ross did them too. But, when I ordered the 3rd, they said they were "done by Big Bear, the place that does the Sabres game jerseys". So, I went home and looked it up on the internet, and this is what I found.

http://www.nybear.com/Home/TackleTwill

Yeah, I always thought Al Ross did them too. But, when I ordered the 3rd, they said they were "done by Big Bear, the place that does the Sabres game jerseys". So, I went home and looked it up on the internet, and this is what I found.

http://www.nybear.com/Home/TackleTwill

I am getting my Sabres 3rd (Derek Roy) done right now. I will post pics when it comes in.

And they said 6 to 8 weeks...PSHHHH, Try 3 weeks!!! Amazing quality and the felt numbers, with the (inside) zig-zag stitching are the best part. Sorry for the sucky quality of the pics, had to use my phone.

2694865880105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

2379509780105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

The letters are not felt correct? Just the numbers?

• 2 weeks later...