Habs Game Worn Jerseys...

Calciomania

Dear Forum users...

Maybe someone of you can help me...

I wanted to order a game worn habs jersey from the official canadians site.

But on this site it's only an information that a number has to be called for order.

but i can't call this number from Switzerland. I tried to contact over the Contact form the Merchandise department, but i didn't get an answer.

Does someone knows an Email or know where i have to write for that?

thx and best regards

Manuel

If you can contact somebody via e-mail, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know because I've been in the same boat as you for over a year now. They don't respond to e-mails or phone calls apparently. It's probably the worst organization to deal when it comes to game worn jerseys.

yeah there is so much different from the islanders organization...i asked there for the new Niederreiter Jersey and received an answer in some hours.

but from the habs i didn't get an answer...

and the hawks didn't answer also...

and i don't know how this number should looks like when i call from switzerland...they didn't have an international number there on the habs homepage...

If you can contact somebody via e-mail, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know because I've been in the same boat as you for over a year now. They don't respond to e-mails or phone calls apparently. It's probably the worst organization to deal when it comes to game worn jerseys.

i received the following message from the Habs:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We will aim to provide you with a detailed answer as quickly as possible, but please note that this e-mail address is intended primarily to treat our customers' comments on their experience at the Bell Centre during a recent visit.

Thank you !