Photos for example team finland 1996 jersey

I picked up this new team finland 1996 hockey jersey from ebay today.

And i really want it customized with selanne on it .

But please can someone help me with some pictures of this jersey customized or player photos.

And what number did selanne wear that tournament ?

2118175570105333540S600x600Q85.jpg

Oke i found the number he used it was 88 that tournament .

I alo have seen the style on the youtube video but its not clear enough so i hope someone can get me a photo or something of the customizing for this jersey.

Well that's from the World Cup of Hockey. I can't remember if they wore that in the 1996 World Championships as well, which Selanne may have worn 88

interesting i found this movie you should watch goal thats on spot 2 from selanne and you can see its 88.

So i hope its possible to clear it up and also with a good picture of the back of the jersey for the font thats used for customizing and color etc.

yes indeed so i think it will be a number 8 but now i need a good picture of the color and font they use for the jersey so i can get it mailed to JustAnothaVictim.

And see if he can customize it that way for me :D.

Then i can send him 3 jerseys for customizing.

Black ducks premier jersey 8 selanne or 34 Wisniewski

CCM ultrafil penguins jersey for 66 lemieux

Team Finland 1996 jersey number 8 selanne

That jersey you bought has a sublimated crest rather than stitched on embroidery. The kit might actually be either sublimated or heat-pressed. Usually, the fancy sewn-on name and numbers were reserved for the big tournaments like the Olympics and the World Cup(Canada Cup) but the World Championships jerseys were often times a cheaper alternative. I'm just not 100% sure because there were some teams that used twill like the US and Canada. I don't have as much info about the European teams though. It's a sharp jersey though and will look great with a twill kit if that's the route you decide to go.

WOW thanks i couldnt have asked more this is perfect .

I see the patch on the jersey also hope i can get that 2 frome somewhere.

Thanks again.

I believe it's the same jersey for the 96 World Championship and 96 World Cup.

They used blue numbers with a white outline for the World Championships and changed it to a light blue outline for the World Cup. I was really surprised to see Selanne with 88 and knew I had to make that version no matter what.

:D The fake jersey business must be booming ^_^ . Nice pickup though :thumbsup: . Reminds me I should start checking eBay more regularly again, totally forgot about a Sweden away, IIHFjerseycollector (nowadays) I believe was selling, that I saw earlier.

:D The fake jersey business must be booming ^_^ . Nice pickup though :thumbsup:

That is not a fake jersey.

• 2 months later...