How to Remove name and number of jersey ?

J van wessel

Can someone tell me if its possible i pick up a traded player jersey from ebay and then remove the name and numbers ?

And how can i do that best . Name and number are screen printed once.

J van Wessel

screened print? forget it, impossible

i mean the name numbers are screen printed and then sewon on on the outside on the jersey.

If it's sewn on then all you have to do is get a stitch remover, turn 'er inside-out and go gangbusters on the stitching, being careful not to hook the jersey and such.

Pretty much, because in order to get the letters to peel off you would probably have to apply some serious heat. When doing that it is probable that you would ruin the jersey. Now if you are removing the name and number from an authentic jersey that has sewn on names and numbers, then it's a little different. That is possible and you would have to intricately remove all the stitches one by one.

Is screen print those vinyl like numbers they heat apply to t-shirts and jerseys? I heard there is a chemical spray that you can use that essentially allows those numbers to peel right off.