Glacier Twill

tasty

To my knowledge the Pens used glacier twill when they switched to that design in the early 2000s so that jersey should have glacier twill customization

They started using in 95-96 on their 3rd jersey.

I kinda like the fact that they used gold glitter twill thing for that lettering.

Victim is correct. Pens started using glacier on their 3rd during the 95-96 season.

And the lemieux customization from tasty's link is totally wrong.

Not just it doesn't have glacier twill. Why does it have dazzle twill as the gold??? Totally wrong!

Victim is correct. Pens started using glacier on their 3rd during the 95-96 season.

And the lemieux customization from tasty's link is totally wrong.

Not just it doesn't have glacier twill. Why does it have dazzle twill as the gold??? Totally wrong!

s***ty Lemieux customs must die in a fire!

I emailed the guy a couple of days ago and said that the jersey should definitely have Glacier twill because I was almost positive that they had started using it with the thirds like you just said, but he replied saying they only started using it in 2005....just had to make sure I wasn't crazy. Thanks boys.

They started using in 95-96 on their 3rd jersey.

I kinda like the fact that they used gold glitter twill thing for that lettering.

I thought that too, but I've seen Starter 3rds without it. And I'm not too familiar with the particulars on that one.