Sizing for CCM Ultrafil Jerseys

Displaced Swede - FJC

I came across a Authentic LA Kings CCM(Chevrolet logo) Jersey size 44 for a great price,

just wondering

How small would that fit

Real Small?

A size 44 is going to fit someone less then 5"6, and a slim build. It's what I would consider the original woman's line of jersey as everything is scaled WAY back compared to the usual 48-56 size range. Especially if you ever wanted to customize it, you'd run out of room quick.

I believe the 42-44-46 sizes were made to accommodate teenaged fans, most of which had Rich Parents that wouldn't let their kids be seen in a run of the mill CCM550 :P

Real Small?

I'm 6'2" 140 pounds and can squeeeeeeeeeeeze into one (its a miracle). Its really, really short and I can't wear sweatshirts under them. Its like a tight sweatshirt that's too short for me.

I'm 6'2" 140 pounds and can squeeeeeeeeeeeze into one (its a miracle). Its really, really short and I can't wear sweatshirts under them. Its like a tight sweatshirt that's too short for me.

:o

What size fits you best? Isn't just about any size is going to have some issues like too short, too long or too baggy? xD

:o

What size fits you best? Isn't just about any size is going to have some issues like too short, too long or too baggy? xD

Long enough, yet not THAT baggy. When everything is baggy you just learn to wear them over sweatshirts.

52's have the best lengths but the arms are too long sometimes. I can wear either though. I have a few 44s but not by choice, by necessity.