I need advice on fixing a jersey

St. Patrick

Well, just like Super Mario, I am the victim of poor customization. I saved my money, and bought a Reebok Edge Minnesota Wild alternate jersey (Andrew Brunette). I had them (EPS) do the customizing and they placed the "A" to far over to the left. Instead of placing the "A" over the TA in Minnesota, they placed it left of the A in Minnesota.

I called Josh, and told him of the issue, and he seemed like I was bugging him. Granted, he gets these calls all the time, but it's all about customer service. He offered to fix it for free, but I need to pay for shipping both ways. Here is my question. Should I save the round trip shipping and take it to the customizers that actually handle the stitching work for all team issued Wild jerseys, or should I spend the round trip shipping and send it back with pics to have them fix it? Let me know your opinions. I'm sorry I don't have pics.

Did you send them pictures/directions on where you expected the "A" to be when you sent the jersey in?

Did you send them pictures/directions on where you expected the "A" to be when you sent the jersey in?

No, I bought the jersey from them to take advantage of the free customization.

Sorry for asking a "newbie like" question, but would moving the Captain's letter show stitch marks after the fact? I need the "C" moved on my Toews Winter Classic jersey. Just wondering and thanks!

Sorry for asking a "newbie like" question, but would moving the Captain's letter show stitch marks after the fact? I need the "C" moved on my Toews Winter Classic jersey. Just wondering and thanks!

Nope, thats an excellent point. It probably will, but I can't accept such crappy work. It really looks awful. I can live with the stitch marks.

I ended up sending mine back and paying round trip shipping to EPS to fix, so we'll see how it turns out. It's disappointing to hear that EPS has made the same error with these customizations.

I'm not thrilled with EPS right now. I had to send my Devils Classic Red/Green Jersey back yesterday to be fixed, but I sent it up to IceJerseys in Quebec for repairs. I'm not sure if it will then be forwarded back to EPS for the repairs to be done. Is any customization for IceJerseys still done in Quebec? If I had known that my order would be fulfilled from another vendor/sub-contractor then I may have ordered it elsewhere. This is the first time I've received an item from EPS that was ordered through IJ.

I had it customized with Langenbrunner and I guess that they had trouble with the longer name plate. It was not sewn evenly - higher on one side than the other and actually overlapped the white trim in one place (this really made it look "off"). The numbers on the back don't seem to be 100% even/straight either but with the name plate being off it's tough to tell for sure. Next time I'll just order Parise or someone with a shorter name to make things easier.