New Jersey Devils Christmas Tree Jerseys

Tyler

Wheres the section for highway robbery? My dad's friend is at the Devils game right now, asked him to pick me up a jersey. 190 blank in the team store. They are 130 blank online or 185 with a name.

Wheres the section for highway robbery? My dad's friend is at the Devils game right now, asked him to pick me up a jersey. 190 blank in the team store. They are 130 blank online or 185 with a name.

Yea no matter what arena you go to the jerseys will be overpriced. I have no idea why anyone buys jerseys at games when they are available in local stores for less money.

So am I better off getting one now or waiting for EDGE cuts?

Rumor going around is that the Devils would like to make this a yearly tradition, so if that happens maybe they'll start producing the authentics.

Oh yeah? That's a good idea actually.

So am I better off getting one now or waiting for EDGE cuts?

Well that's your call. I haven't heard anywhere that the Edge ones will be sold, just speculating. Personally I hate the Edge jerseys anyway so I like the 550 cut. Either way, it annoys me that the logo is inaccurate, so I just went the more difficult route and bought an original replica off ebay today since I'm getting a former player on it and not a current player. :stickhndl:

If you want a current player then I guess that isn't an option for you. You can always either pick up one of the replicas now just in case and then sell it if the authentics become available.

Rumor going around is that the Devils would like to make this a yearly tradition, so if that happens maybe they'll start producing the authentics.

Oh yeah? That's a good idea actually.

Yea I think it's a perfect balance between the people who want it to become their third jersey and the purists who are happy with just the home and away jerseys. Also I drank too much Jameson before the game to remember this one that well so I hope they do it again. :wacko:

Link

Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said he'd like to make wearing the team's retro red, white and green jerseys a once-a-year tradition after bringing it back for Wednesday's 5-2 win over Pittsburgh went so well.

"I would think that would be fantastic," Lamoriello told The Record. "I think the response was great. The fans enjoyed it. The players certainly enjoyed it and I thought there was electricity in the building. And, of course, winning helped that. The game, the team we played, all of that factors here.

"It's like the outdoor game when they had the first one [in Buffalo when it snowed]. Everything was in place … You couldn't write the script."

Lamoriello said wearing the green every year on St. Patrick's Day would be ideal, "as long as you have a game that day."

Teams can request home games on certain dates.