Question for jersey experts

Fisher12

Today I got an old style authentic Koho Senators third jersey in the mail. After comparing it to my gamers, the jersey is legit and has a "date of birth" sticker. However, it looks like a hole has been punched through the top right corner of the NHL logo on the jersey. I was just wondering if anyone might have an explaination as to why this might have been done. Thanks guys.

I've always thought that punching a hole like that signifies it's a sample item or factory reject/irregular etc. - basically an item that wasn't intended for resale. I'm basing that more on closeout clothing I've seen at outlet stores, not specifically anything regarding just jerseys.

Today I got an old style authentic Koho Senators third jersey in the mail. After comparing it to my gamers, the jersey is legit and has a "date of birth" sticker. However, it looks like a hole has been punched through the top right corner of the NHL logo on the jersey. I was just wondering if anyone might have an explaination as to why this might have been done. Thanks guys.

Funny, I have the same on my CCM Wild jersey as well. I was told that it was a team issue.

you are correct i have a friend who was a manager for a jersey store and they used to get a lot of these jerseys, they were considered factory seconds and had some minor defect. so ccm usually put a hole through its logo.