Where to get my Wildwing jersey crested?

The Hype

So the place that does cresting for where my buddy works (Jersey City), told me they CANNOT do my Wildwing jersey, which sucks. I haven't had luck with places in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver BC), so I thought I'd put the question out to you guys, where would you recommend I get it done? I'm pretty sure I'll have to send it south of the border, I just want to know it will get done properly (ie Glacier twill for the name/numbers etc). Anybody get theirs done and where'd you do it? Thanks!

I always thought those wildwing jerseys had "wildwing" sublimated on the front. As for numbers I'd use Exclusive Pro Sports or IceJerseys. Why not try shooting either an email.

Hey gawdawaful, you from Vancouver too? I guess if I have to venture out to Surrey again I will...But I hate Surrey haha.

And sorry everyone, when I said crested I meant name and number, whoops! Almost as hard to get these jerseys done up as it is to find them in the first place!

Ahh I don't know if the gamers are sublimated too, but I have seen replicas that are sublimated. I don't have experience with them, so as I said email Exclusive Pro Sports or IceJerseys for help.