Did they make Authentic Ducks RBK6100 jersey's?

LIGHTNING_4

I have never seen a 2006-07 Ducks authentic jersey..The year the Ducks won the cup and it was their first year without mighty in their name..Did they make them?Thanks

Wow thanks i quess they did..I will keep looking for a black one in size 52,54, or 56..thanks

Wow thanks i quess they did..I will keep looking for a black one in size 52,54, or 56..thanks

Don't remember our messages back and forth? They do indeed make them (I've got one myself), but they're a little tougher to find as they were only made for that one season. I was lucky enough to snag an authentic home Niedermayer jersey from Ebay...Not to mention getting the man himself to sign it for me!

I own a black size 48 which I got right before the 07-08 season began. That size was the only one I could find in black at the time. Good luck on trying to find one on EBay. It is a great jersey. Here's my jersey, sorry about the poor quality.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/Zo...ys/DSCF2041.jpg

The logo on this jersey is bigger than the one of my 550, so I'd definitely recommend getting a bigger jersey. Its one of my favorites of all time and a great jersey if you can find one.