Koho Red Wings time frame?

Yzerman fan

I'm looking at a jersey that has an autograph and it is an authentic Koho. I'm not sure that player would have been around when Koho was producing authentics for sale. So my question is when did Koho produce authentic jerseys for the Wings?

NHLuniforms.com to the rescue again ...

For the RedWings it was:

1996-97 to 1998-99 Nike

1999-2000 season CCM only

2000-01 to 2003-04 CCM whites, Koho Reds (6100)

2005-06 to 2006-07 RBK (6100)

2007-08 and on RBK Edge (crap)

NHLuniforms.com to the rescue again ...

For the RedWings it was:

1996-97 to 1998-99 Nike

1999-2000 season CCM only

2000-01 to 2003-04 CCM whites, Koho Reds (6100)

2005-06 to 2006-07 RBK (6100)

2007-08 and on RBK Edge (crap)

That is kind of the timeline I thought they would be. Thanks...somehow this guys claims to have a Konstantinov signed jersey that was a Koho. Said it was signed during the 97 Cup playoffs. Hmmm....

Thanks!

People really tick me off with this crap. Pretty sad really.

Yeah, 97-98 it was all Nike. Just needed to watch the Yzerman Hall of Fame induction videos that included clips of the Cup wins...and a BIG OL' NIKE LOGO on the tail! :)

No doubt that it's a Koho Authentic. I have doubts that Konstantinov actually signed it after the accident, however.

Yeah, 97-98 it was all Nike. Just needed to watch the Yzerman Hall of Fame induction videos that included clips of the Cup wins...and a BIG OL' NIKE LOGO on the tail! :)

No doubt that it's a Koho Authentic. I have doubts that Konstantinov actually signed it after the accident, however.

Yes, I made a report to ebay and within 24 hours the auction was pulled. That's the third time he has had the jersey up or sale. He had a reserve on the item which was 875 dollars. People like that ruin the hobby for me.