Gatineau Olympiques Jersey Question

Well I want to get a Gatineau Olympiques jersey and the only retail ones I can find are on RCS. However, there seem to be a few differences in the one pictured here:

Giroux_Playoff_MVP.jpg

The accents on the shoulders seem to sink down the arms farther than the product at RCS is:

110522.jpg

My apologies if discussing another retailer is taboo, but it seems that only RCS really carries CHL jerseys so I am not really hurting IJ's customer base.

My main question is whether or not the style is the same, as it looks close, but not a 100% match. Now that I see them in the post next to each other they definitely don't match. Anywhere I can get the older style jersey?

TIA.

You have to factor in size when it comes to jerseys like that. I'm sure the one in that picture is a 56 or larger because that's a biiiig dude. The ones from RCS probably aren't anywhere near that size. It's still a nice jersey though.

You have to factor in size when it comes to jerseys like that. I'm sure the one in that picture is a 56 or larger because that's a biiiig dude. The ones from RCS probably aren't anywhere near that size. It's still a nice jersey though.

That makes sense the, cause the patches and logos are the same on both t seems. I will probably go ahead and do it, or I might have to wait for Christmas.

the jerseys definitely look to be the same, like brilliant said im sure the size claude is wearing is much bigger which gives it a different look

• 2 months later...

As the others mentioned, you have to factor in the thought that, on Claude, that's an actual gamer, so obviously it's going to be larger than a standard-sized one sold online.

• 11 months later...