CCM Vintage Throwbacks

Kingfisher

Hey guys,

I've got a question regarding CCM Vintage Throwback Jerseys:

I'm looking for a Bruins Orr (or no #) jersey from the early 70's, and a big part of why I want one is to just wear around. I particularly like the style of the old ones, where they are slim fitting, as the players barely wore any pads back in the day.

Essentially what I'm saying is, I don't want a big bulky baggy CCM jersey that the players wore before the RBK days..

So my question is: are any of these Bruins replicas that are for sale actually like the ones they wore back in the day? or am i gonna have to go shopping real deal vintage... (and if so where? )

Lemme know !!

thanks

craig

So my question is: are any of these Bruins replicas that are for sale actually like the ones they wore back in the day? or am i gonna have to go shopping real deal vintage... (and if so where? )

Well, if you're looking for a 1970's Bruins authentic jersey, go buy a lottery ticket because you probably have a better chance of getting something out of that. The only versions of those jerseys I've ever seen are gamers and if you want one of those, be prepared to PAY OUT THE ARSE. Also, those jerseys back then were either durene or mesh; both of which are not used anymore. All the replicas(more recent authentics too) of those jerseys were cut from the 6100 style, which was what was used pre-2007-08.

So, in short, basically, you have just about no chance of finding what you're looking for. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the truth. You could always just try and find one of the vintage jerseys in a smaller size. That might work.

So, in short, basically, you have just about no chance of finding what you're looking for. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the truth. You could always just try and find one of the vintage jerseys in a smaller size. That might work.

thanks for the reply, and appreciate any news, good or bad :P

after looking around online i pretty much found this out for myself, but at least i can rest at ease knowing ive done all i could

Edited by Kingfisher