fixing my jersey :(

Rock The Red!

well, A little while back i bought an ovechkin jersey, :D paid good money for it, its the rbk one, well my mom washed it, and dried it, and the logo has gone "wrinkley" i saw in a post how to prevent it, but how do i fix it???? it is badly wirnkled, well wavy is probbably a better word for it, if anyone could share how to repair my wavy logo please help, it looks stupid with it wavy so i havnt even worn it :(

help would be highly appreciated. :mellow::unsure:

well, A little while back i bought an ovechkin jersey, :D paid good money for it, its the rbk one, well my mom washed it, and dried it, and the logo has gone "wrinkley" i saw in a post how to prevent it, but how do i fix it???? it is badly wirnkled, well wavy is probbably a better word for it, if anyone could share how to repair my wavy logo please help, it looks stupid with it wavy so i havnt even worn it :(

help would be highly appreciated. :mellow::unsure:

Can you snap a picture of it? It may give people a better understanding on what the damage is and how to fix it - if possible.

Can you snap a picture of it? It may give people a better understanding on what the damage is and how to fix it - if possible.

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35/Ro...pg?t=1233180691

as you can see, the wave starts at the C, indents between the I and the T, bumps out at the L and finally indents at the s again. hope tht helps

Welcome to the board.

Sorry to see that. With the new Premier jerseys, as with just about all jerseys, please don't ever put it in a dryer. One possible solution would be to wet the crest and smooth it out and let it dry on a flat surface. That has worked for me in the past. Because it's glued, I'm hesitant to recommend using an iron, although maybe others here have used one with success. In the future, always hang dry your jerseys, never put them in a dryer.

I have used an iron with some success, just make sure you put down a T-shirt over top, you want to have a layer or two between iron and jersey. HIgh steam setting too and make sure the iron doesn't drip when starting out. I don't have premiers so I don't know how that material reacts, worth a shot.

Welcome to the board.

Sorry to see that. With the new Premier jerseys, as with just about all jerseys, please don't ever put it in a dryer. One possible solution would be to wet the crest and smooth it out and let it dry on a flat surface. That has worked for me in the past. Because it's glued, I'm hesitant to recommend using an iron, although maybe others here have used one with success. In the future, always hang dry your jerseys, never put them in a dryer.

k, thanks and i will try that, ill let you know, if anyone else has a way trhey fixed one, let me know,

I have used an iron with some success, just make sure you put down a T-shirt over top, you want to have a layer or two between iron and jersey. HIgh steam setting too and make sure the iron doesn't drip when starting out. I don't have premiers so I don't how that material reacts, worth a shot.

ill try that too, thnks :)