Looking for Asian national team jerseys!

goducksgo

Your chances of finding those for sale on a web site are next to zero. It's not really the kind of thing any normal jersey retailer would have ever carried, even if they wanted to.

This leaves the hope that someone might have one they are willing to part with, which frankly is also slim due to the lack of availability in the first place.

This leaves, you guessed it, ebay and a big fat load of luck and patience.

You might also contact worldhockeyjerseys.com and see if they have any connections. They are more European based in their inventory, simply due to they are based in Europe and more countries there play international hockey. That said, they have had jerseys from New Zealand, Japan, Mongolia and China, but it was only one and it sold already. China ones aren't completely impossible to find now and then.

You might also contact worldhockeyjerseys.com and see if they have any connections. They are more European based in their inventory, simply due to they are based in Europe and more countries there play international hockey. That said, they have had jerseys from New Zealand, Japan, Mongolia and China, but it was only one and it sold already. China ones aren't completely impossible to find now and then.

Nice one Jeff, that sites new to me and some good stuff on there.

Anyone know how Tackla sizes compare to normal CCM?

Nice one Jeff, that sites new to me and some good stuff on there.

Anyone know how Tackla sizes compare to normal CCM?

asian jerseys are extremely hard to find. I have a guy ive been in contact with for a few years that collects ONLY asian team jerseys..

japan is the easiest to find. there are actually 2 1996 world cup style jerseys on ebay right now..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=021

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=012

both are honestly quite rare but have been popping up about once every 2 months..

I myself am looking for a Thailand and both North and South korea national jerseys..

I own the Mongolia jersey as shown on worldhockeyjerseys... also I own New Zealand home and away

I actually have a team Hong Kong game issued jersey on the way and also the official Malaysian national team jersey in both home and away !! id sell the Malaysia jerseys for what I paid for $150.00 a piece . they are top notch. but havent arrived yet.. the Hong Kong is spoken for...let me know!

and to get back on topic.. tackla runs a tad bit big as most of the ones youll find are made to wear with equipment since usually they arent marketed to be fan jerseys.. im not really sure of a typical CCM size as all my jerseys are tackla and Nike national team jerseys..

Thanks mate, I appreciate the info.

A game worn for a guy who just signed for my local team on there, more or less asking to be purchased :)

you can also purchase singapore jerseys on their federation website at this page here. at the bottom is their jerseys and contact info

http://www.singaporeicehockey.com/displays...fitPoloTees.pdf

if you have any questions on any of my jerseys , please PM me or email me at aferra9@rochester.rr.com

thank you all for the info! but still no luck with china or thailand... =(

what about the chinese taipei? ive been in contact with them for quite a while and they said they should have the national team jersey for sale soon. ive been waiting patiently for that..

thailand ive never seen. ive emailed their federation and never got a response about a jersey.

as for china. they are out there. especially because of the womens team. i know that rivercitysports used to have both home and away in authentic..I used to own them both. they dont show one on the website anymore, but email them anyways..

With regards to River City Sports, I'm in Winnipeg where they are located and have asked them numerous times about Team China Jerseys. They have told me they only get them when someone is clearing out their warehouse. They havent had for awhile now.

I have also contacted the ice hockey federation in China with regards to selling of their jerseys. They stated that they currently do not sell them and have no plans to do so.

I even had one of my wife's friends (shes Chinese) who was visiting Harbin where most of the national team players are from and he had no luck there as well.

They are very difficult to find. I have been lucky enough to secure 3 replicas and 2 game worns. Very hard to find though and if you do it is from the womens program as they are at a higher level in the world (Div 1) than the men's which I'm not even sure where they are placed right now.