carolina, florida jerseys

matt49

wondering how his name was spelled when he was in carolina and florida, info and pics would be appreciated, is it "MCLEAN, or "McLEAN

I have no idea if this is an actual game worn jersey or not, so perhaps you would want to write the owner a note and see if he can shed any more light on it.

2183441490048086595S425x425Q85.jpg

By the way, I once gave Kirk McLean a ride on a golf cart when I worked at the Minneapolis airport back in the early 90's. :stickhndl:

By the way, I once gave Kirk McLean a ride on a golf cart when I worked at the Minneapolis airport back in the early 90's. :stickhndl:

Oh man I flew out there for a Rage Against the Machine show in early September, I have never been so confused by an airport map in my life. But the light rail trains are awesome, it puts the New York subways to shame.

The couple of times I've been through the Minneapolis for business, I actually found it fairly straight forward to get around in. Probably second only to Sea-Tac for me when it comes to qucikly getting in and out.

lol, thanks for the help guys, lol jerseys spelling to airports lol, anyone able to chime in about the jerseys, tried contacting the owner about his jersey still no response

lol, thanks for the help guys, lol jerseys spelling to airports lol, anyone able to chime in about the jerseys, tried contacting the owner about his jersey still no response

The thing with webshots and contacting the owner of a photo is that there's no big, obvious notification that you've received a new message.

That guy has more Panthers jerseys than the Panthers do. Wow. Based on the amount and depth of his collection, I'd bet that McLean is dead on.