Habs Centennial Jersey Customization question

sitnlow4life

Hello all I am new here

I have a question about customizing a Habs 1945-46 Jersey aka the 3rd Jersey they wore in 06-07

I currently have the RBK 6100 series on ice jersey blank

I need to know where to get this patch they had on the right shoulder of the jersey on sat night

4407_3.jpg

Also I have a question about the placement of the numbers on the back

when the jersey was worn previous to sat night nov 15th the numbers were centered on the blue line that surrounds the jersey

On saturday night the numbers were above the blue line on the jersey

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I was going to say ebay for the patches, but I guess they haven't surfaced just yet, but I bet the will. As for the numbers, if you search gettyimages.com for "montreal canadiens" under editorial images you can scroll down half a page and see some shots. I'm not sure why they have changed the placement, maybe to be more accurate to vintage jerseys? (They have also worn 2-layer (red on blue) numbers on this jersey when it was part of the Vintage program some teams participated.)

Look what just popped up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Centennial-Anniver...emZ300274621265

If you make an offer that's accepted, let me know what you got it for. Let's all start at $1 and see what it takes. :lol:

On a related note, out of curiosity, I looked through every Montreal game on Getty Images and saw, to my surprise, that they have been using the French All-Star game patch exclusively on both red home and road white jerseys, including games in California, St. Louis, etc.

I was expecting them to go with the English version on the road whites for games outside of Quebec.

I really wish it was written "LNH: instead of "NHL" on their collar, just like the Montreal Alouettes have "LCF" instead of "CFL".

One day maybe!

Did I miss something? I see the patches, but no mention of any sale. Is there a code you have to enter for some sort of discount?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all I am new here

I have a question about customizing a Habs 1945-46 Jersey aka the 3rd Jersey they wore in 06-07

I currently have the RBK 6100 series on ice jersey blank

I need to know where to get this patch they had on the right shoulder of the jersey on sat night

4407_3.jpg

Just to update everyone, this "centennial" logo patch looks like it will be worn on the right shoulder of all the Centennial jerseys, where the normal home and roads feature the "100 Years" logo with the numbers in the same font as the jersey numbers on the right shoulder, and the French All-Star patch on the left.

All of these patches are now on ebay and a few web sites, such as patchcollection.com and patchcollectibles.com.

So, would it be kosher for me to add this 1909-2009 patch to my pre-existing 2006-07 Chris Higgins jersey?

ens3rdcirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

They are using the old 6100 style for this jersey, right? My eyes aren't deceiving me? Because I would be GEEKED if I could add this patch to my jersey.

So, would it be kosher for me to add this 1909-2009 patch to my pre-existing 2006-07 Chris Higgins jersey?

They are using the old 6100 style for this jersey, right? My eyes aren't deceiving me? Because I would be GEEKED if I could add this patch to my jersey.

Looking on Getty Images at photos from that game, they do NOT have the scooped hem, so you just might be right about them using the 6100 jersey. Also, the 6100 is what IceJerseys is selling as the 1945-46 throwback.

By the way, even if it's not exactly what they are using, (and I think it is) that's exactly what I did with my Koivu jersey anyway.

I say patch it! (That really should be in my signature...)

Put the patch and the "A"!