This isnt fair.. Rangers related.

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

I've noticed that too. Those larger sizes are tough to find in a Rangers CCM authentic. Especially since those jerseys tended to run smaller than they did post-2000.

Most of the Rangers jerseys I find are 54's (or smaller) ... and I wear a 56+

Most of my Rangers jerseys, especially the older CCM or Starters I'd rather not wear anyway.

Keep looking - I know in the last 6 months I've snagged 2 size 56 RBK/CCM 6100 white Ranger's jerseys. Unfortunately one of them was incorrectly customized (Shanahan in a CCM - he joined the team after the switch to RBK 6100).

Most of the Rangers jerseys I find are 54's (or smaller) ... and I wear a 56+

Most of my Rangers jerseys, especially the older CCM or Starters I'd rather not wear anyway.

Keep looking - I know in the last 6 months I've snagged 2 size 56 RBK/CCM 6100 white Ranger's jerseys. Unfortunately one of them was incorrectly customized (Shanahan in a CCM - he joined the team after the switch to RBK 6100).

Lol, it makes me want to cry.

Lol, it makes me want to cry.

I think it's a good thing that the Rangers are so popular. Think about it, there are still jerseys that are 14+ years old that are still popping up on eBay in great condition, even sometimes new with tags. To me it stands to reason that the ton of RBK/CCM Rangers 6100's sold from 2000-2006 are still going slowly be making their way to eBay.

Also, I will say that the white liberty Richter and 94 Tikkanen are the two most expensive jerseys I own - both I paid more that I probably should have.

I think it's a good thing that the Rangers are so popular. Think about it, there are still jerseys that are 14+ years old that are still popping up on eBay in great condition, even sometimes new with tags. To me it stands to reason that the ton of RBK/CCM Rangers 6100's sold from 2000-2006 are still going slowly be making their way to eBay.

Also, I will say that the white liberty Richter and 94 Tikkanen are the two most expensive jerseys I own - both I paid more that I probably should have.

ugh.. I guess so. I just want to own one of them someday.

ugh.. I guess so. I just want to own one of them someday.

What specifically are you looking for (jersey style/make, price range etc.)? I know you need a 56 - and I think you previously mentioned you preferred a navy Liberty. Do you have a preference of manufacturer? CCM/KOHO/Rbk 6100 or older like Starter/ProPlayer? Would you like a white or blue Rangers non-liberty as long as it was a 56?

What about the Rbk Edge? If you could get a size 60 Edge (which they claim is equal to an older 56) for cheap would that help?

I don't mind keeping an eye out for a fellow Ranger fan and board member if you let me know what your parameters are.

What specifically are you looking for (jersey style/make, price range etc.)? I know you need a 56 - and I think you previously mentioned you preferred a navy Liberty. Do you have a preference of manufacturer? CCM/KOHO/Rbk 6100 or older like Starter/ProPlayer? Would you like a white or blue Rangers non-liberty as long as it was a 56?

What about the Rbk Edge? If you could get a size 60 Edge (which they claim is equal to an older 56) for cheap would that help?

I don't mind keeping an eye out for a fellow Ranger fan and board member if you let me know what your parameters are.

Ill take any jersey non white in a 56 except for a 6100.. I already have a 6100. Im looking to making a purchase after x-mas. So I want to kinda reserve something if someone has it. Like keep it for me until after x-mas lol.

any help from you is def appreciated!

As for price range $300 and under.