Replica glue question

Brilliant!

I can't remember if this has been asked before but I'm wondering how difficult it would be to remove the glued CCM logo on the back of the CCM Vintage collection jerseys. I'm in the process of working on something extremely cool and I want it gone but obviously without damaging the fabric AND I'm going to need the logo itself to sew it on elsewhere. Any thoughts?

I can't remember if this has been asked before but I'm wondering how difficult it would be to remove the glued CCM logo on the back of the CCM Vintage collection jerseys. I'm in the process of working on something extremely cool and I want it gone but obviously without damaging the fabric AND I'm going to need the logo itself to sew it on elsewhere. Any thoughts?

I tried it on a jersey before but there was no chance of removing it without leaving the glue on the jersey. I was planning something cool too but I failed. What are you planning?

Ahhh I don't wanna let it out of the bag yet! At least not until I know whether or not I can pull it off. I'm gonna talk to my local sporting goods store to see if maybe they can pull the glue off or maybe even go to ExclusivePro. I got an awesome idea last night whilst surfing eBay and I'm on a mission now!

I guess I can reveal my project now that I found out it CAN'T be done. I had plans to create my very own authentic version of the 2001-02 Toronto St. Pat's jersey that the Leafs wore at home on 3/2/02 against the Sabres. I had everything lined up too. I was going to buy a Sundin replica on eBay and transform it. I had the tags lined up(CCM Vintage authentic tag and Canada 48 size tag), the fight strap and even the appropriate green twill to back the fight strap on the inside. It was all hinging on whether or not anyone would've been able to get the CCM logo off the hem(negative) and have it sewn onto the collar and to have the NHL shield embroidered into the hem(negative). It's too bad because it would've looked amazing if I had pulled it off.

That's weird, I have a replica and it has the CCM logo on the collar instead of the hem.

Are all of these jerseys limited edition? Because on mine it has a tag on the inside of the collar that says

Toronto St. Pats

Limited Edition

Circa 1927

1648 of 1927