question about CCM/KOHO 550 Replicas

jaxxer

Hi, I'm new to the boards. I have a question about the 550 CCM/KOHO replica jerseys.

I have 2 Avalanche replicas:

a customized CCM home jersey that I bought a long time ago from nhl.com. The logo and shoulders are ironed on, but the name and numbers are sewn on.

a blank KOHO away jersey and the logo and shoulders are also ironed on.

So basically everything looks good except for the fact that the logo and shoulders were ironed on.

Are the logo and shoulders for these replicas supposed to be sewn on or ironed?

Hi, I'm new to the boards. I have a question about the 550 CCM/KOHO replica jerseys.

I have 2 Avalanche replicas:

a customized CCM home jersey that I bought a long time ago from nhl.com. The logo and shoulders are ironed on, but the name and numbers are sewn on.

a blank KOHO away jersey and the logo and shoulders are also ironed on.

So basically everything looks good except for the fact that the logo and shoulders were ironed on.

Are the logo and shoulders for these replicas supposed to be sewn on or ironed?

They're only sewn on Authentics. Don't worry about your jersey, everything is fine!

Only in very rare cases will the heat-sealed applications fall off (and those can be sewn back on fairly easily). All of my jerseys except one are replicas, and most have the heat-sealed applications. Over the last several years, they've all stood up to multiple washings, games on TV at the bar, travels, and daily wear. The only time I've had a glue problem was on a Bruins jersey, and the shoulder bears started coming off. I just sewed them back on and I can hardly tell anymore. :)

All of my other jerseys are still intact, and some I've had for 6 or more years.