1995-1997 Canucks alternate jersey

twistedwrister

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board, and figured i might as well make my first post worth while. Does anyone here know if the red Canucks alternate jerseys they wore from 95-97 were ever made available for retail, and if anyone has on clue where i could possibly make an attempt at finding one? Thanks for any help you guys provide!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board, and figured i might as well make my first post worth while. Does anyone here know if the red Canucks alternate jerseys they wore from 95-97 were ever made available for retail, and if anyone has on clue where i could possibly make an attempt at finding one? Thanks for any help you guys provide!

Hey, welcome to the boards!

Yes, they were also made for retail. You might be lucky finding on ebay.

Hey, welcome to the boards!

Yes, they were also made for retail. You might be lucky finding on ebay.

thanks for the help, at least i know im not looking for something that doesnt exist. My other question, is did Bure ever wear this jersey? He was on the team for all three years this jersey was worn, but he was banged up for a lot of that time.

thanks for the help, at least i know im not looking for something that doesnt exist. My other question, is did Bure ever wear this jersey? He was on the team for all three years this jersey was worn, but he was banged up for a lot of that time.

He did wore that jersey but I don't know if he wore #10 on it. I used to have one with #96

He did wore that jersey but I don't know if he wore #10 on it. I used to have one with #96

They two years they wore that red alt jersey, 95-96 & 96-97, Bure wore #96. He also wore the "A". Linden was captain.

The next year he went back to #10 they changed to the Orca jerseys.

That's a great jersey to have as a blank. You have so many options to pick from - Mogilny, Linden, Ronning, Courtnall, Gelinas, Tikkanen, Bure, Naslund and McLean. What a lineup. B)

Heh...I like the way you just casually slid Tikkanen in there. That was the same time that the brothers Courtnall played in Vancouver right? 'What a lineup' you say. Well, thank God they were just good enough to lose Game 7 otherwise I don't know what I would've done.

or Dave Babych.....ok not the popular choice I know. Godawful, as for Naslund #22, thats what I would do if I could get my hands on another. Its such an obscure piece, made even more weird by that Naslund obscurity.