Best options for customizing CCM Mighty Ducks and Starter Rangers Lady Liberty

TheKevinShow

I've recently come into possession of two jerseys that look really nice in my closet next to my Blackhawks jersey, but they could use some improving.

http://imgur.com/a/y653m#0

I'd like to get Selanne/8/A and Leetch/2/C added to them respectively, with the correct shoulder patches for the Mighty Ducks jersey. My questions are this: what are my best options for getting the two of them customized? I've had so many different places recommended that I don't know where to start. Also, where can I get a pair of those shoulder patches? I assume that if I want them added, I can ask the customizer to do it and I'll need to provide them myself.

In regards to the eggplant Ducks, two things. While CCM made the jerseys, they didn't have the shoulder patches. Fairly certain those were introduced in 1996 when Nike made their jerseys.

Also, Teemu's first year with the Ducks was 95-96, also the last year CCM did their jerseys. So if you put him on there, he wouldn't have the A for that year. So just a heads up for those two things.

In regards to the customizer, I've heard Hockey Monkey tied to the Ducks on here, but don't take my word on that. Hopefully somebody can give you a better answer in regards to that part.

When I think of Hockey Monkey and eggplant era jerseys, I think of this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4661&page=3

A member recently had a bunch of 90's era mighty ducks kits done by EPS and they looked good.

Always check this list when you need a jersey done: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RnF1gdpS_IaZ3iH16TjzLAUFKjb2hnNsTnViyHs1mpA/

For the Rangers jersey, I believe Cosby's was the customizer of white liberty jerseys, but I didn't like the quote they gave me when I was looking to customize a navy liberty. Forum member Brilliant! has done a lot of Rangers jerseys for members, including white Liberties, and they look fantastic. I'd recommend sending him a PM.

In regards to the eggplant Ducks, two things. While CCM made the jerseys, they didn't have the shoulder patches. Fairly certain those were introduced in 1996 when Nike made their jerseys.

Also, Teemu's first year with the Ducks was 95-96, also the last year CCM did their jerseys. So if you put him on there, he wouldn't have the A for that year. So just a heads up for those two things.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's a "CCM vintage" in that it's the throwback that NHL.com is selling right now. This one isn't going to be 100% accurate since it's already going to have the CCM patch on the tail and I can't very well add a Koho patch to the yoke, so I'm just making the best of my situation. I'm trying to do this in an affordable manner even if it's not absolutely 100% accurate. If I'm going to get Selanne's name on my jersey, I want to have the patches and his A on it too.

When I think of Hockey Monkey and eggplant era jerseys, I think of this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4661&page=3

YIKES My bad. I rescind my suggestion haha I guess they really are only good for EDGE jerseys

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's a "CCM vintage" in that it's the throwback that NHL.com is selling right now. This one isn't going to be 100% accurate since it's already going to have the CCM patch on the tail and I can't very well add a Koho patch to the yoke, so I'm just making the best of my situation. I'm trying to do this in an affordable manner even if it's not absolutely 100% accurate. If I'm going to get Selanne's name on my jersey, I want to have the patches and his A on it too.

Yeah, change of plans. I won't be getting the patches or the A. I would want to be as accurate as possible so it'll just be a 95-96 Selanne jersey.