Vintage Penguins CCM Jersey Questions

PenguinsFan88

I looked at it, but I couldn't tell it was mesh at the resolution shown in your webshots. I thought it looked like airknit, so I was wrong.

If it's real it's the first of that style I've ever seen. When most people talk about Starter mesh, they are talking about the heavy nylon mesh Starter authentic on-ice jerseys.

I don't know what to make of that. The material looks like Tackla mesh actually. And the crest looks like an old man without any teeth. The jaw is all scrunched up and the nose looks like my guido grandfathers.

I actually have 3 Penguins Starter mesh jerseys: two black, size 58-R, and one white, size 56-G. The black ones are customized with Lemieux and Francis, and the white with Wregget. I got the two black ones from jhustle1 on eBay (neither cheap, due to some *ahem* rival bidders, which is also where I got my Lalime game-worn jersey), and the white one from a random seller who didn't know what he had. Here are pictures of the white one as a blank (click on the thumbnails to embiggen):

th_PensWhiteMeshFront.jpgth_PensWhiteMeshFrontDetail.jpgth_PensWhiteMeshNeckTags.jpgth_PensWhiteMeshRearTags.jpgth_PensWhiteMeshStarterStoreTag.jpgth_PensWhiteMeshBerlinTag.jpg

... neither cheap, due to some *ahem* rival bidders ...

My bad Mark, but we didn't really know each other well at that point I don't think.

It wasn't until that one seller tried to scam us both and we bonded over our mutual Paypal claims :D

Just a friendly jab, Matt. :) Who did you end up getting on your Pens Starter mesh? Jagr?

Slated to be a Jagr - I have a ton of jerseys waiting to go to EPS, but my AC coil just died (to the tune of $2k).

should have called me bro... im a HVAC tech... how much they charge you? the coil went what exactly did they tell you...

Haven't gotten it fixed yet. Definite leak in the coil. It's an 11 year old system with a 10 seer coil, so now I've got to get a 13 seer. They quoted me $1500 if they can find a 13 seer coil that can physically fit in my current box, otherwise it's $2000 for a whole new build out and the new coil.

Yikes, sorry no tricks of the trade i can giver you on that one. If its a leak IN the coil of either the outsider or inside units is impossible to fix... Wish I could help youbut sadly your way out of working range....otherwise I would be able to do it for less than they want as a favor between collectors