Edge 2.0

Beezer

So Reebok changed the fabric and now the NHL players are using the RBK EDGE 2.0 (unofficial name). Basically it's the EDGE cut with the pre-EDGE fabric.

To clarify so people aren't confused. The Edge 2.0's have Air-Knit fabric (the pre-Edge fabric) on the front and sleeves of the jersey. The sides, underarms and back of the 2.0's are still the same as Edge 1.0's.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify so people aren't confused. The Edge 2.0's have Air-Knit fabric (the pre-Edge fabric) on the front and sleeves of the jersey. The sides, underarms and back of the 2.0's are still the same as Edge 1.0's.

Yeah. I should have been more precise.

Ironically enough, for gamers I actually prefer collecting EDGE 1.0s because they are more prone to wear and tear better than the old airknit material. I would prefer the EDGE 2.0s for retail jerseys that I am going to wear a lot. Of course, this completely defeats the purpose of the EDGE jerseys in the first place which just shows how badly RBK screwed up the jerseys.

Of course, this completely defeats the purpose of the EDGE jerseys in the first place which just shows how badly RBK screwed up the jerseys.

Amen to that.