IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Forum to close July 31st

Apparently, the hockeyjerseys reddit folks are trying to pool money together to buy this forum.  If that happens, I am permanently out of here.

It seems to me that if the Reddit subgroup doesn’t buy this forum, it’s all over and you’ll be permanently out of here either way.  Is it really better to let this group die completely, or hope that they can at least keep all the information here going somehow?

I’ve been a member there for 2+ years now, and while the overall knowledge level there is not quite what it is here, I’d still say it’s better than nothing.  

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

It seems to me that if the Reddit subgroup doesn’t buy this forum, it’s all over and you’ll be permanently out of here either way.  Is it really better to let this group die completely, or hope that they can at least keep all the information here going somehow?

I’ve been a member there for 2+ years now, and while the overall knowledge level there is not quite what it is here, I’d still say it’s better than nothing.  

If the reddit group buys this forum, I'd rather hang out at The Jersey Page mfitz created. I prefer a lower traffic, yet higher quality group than a large mostly replica-celebrating group. (Nothing wrong with collecting replicas, but one of the things I like about this group is the focus on authentic jerseys, as we know them to be.)

It would be great to keep this page going just for the wealth of information 
We can go to Fitz's page to hang and be cool.  

Wonder what kinda $ it takes to buy this forum?