What to get next

philly88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea TT, but I've gone with Upshall. If he leaves I'm blaming Zoom and Carl ;)

I'm not sure I can live with that kind of pressure... ;)

Ugh, I need to stop heading into the Champs Sports stores around here. Everytime I see that red Capitals Ovechkin jersey in person, I WANT one. That's gonna have to be my next jersey purchase of a team not the Dallas Stars or St. Louis Blues. Unfortunately, I just need the $$$.

I don't think Upshall being there next year is a real issue. I think the Coyotes being there next is a bigger issue...

If it shakes out the way I think, I can't wait to order my Hamilton Blackberries jersey, hopefully its a good design (or maybe I can just convert my preexisting Desert Dogs jersey).

it's been bugging me too, I didn't want to get the Yotes jersey next, I prefer getting the Blues 3rd and 2009 cup jersey to whoever it goes to. But if Yotes go north back where they belong (cough) then I may have to get a Yotes 3rd at least. Likely go with Boedker.

I'm hesitating between a home rob niedermayer ducks jersey and a 'canes ray whitney 3rd jersey, what do you guys think?

I'd say the Niedermayer jersey...not a big fan of the Canes 3rd.

Yeah? I wonder when is the next customer appreciation week...

Yeah? I wonder when is the next customer appreciation week...

I also say Niedermayer because 44 is my favorite number (Ryan Hollweg be damned) and I've been searching for just the right jersey to put his name on for a while now.

I'm hesitating between a home rob niedermayer ducks jersey and a 'canes ray whitney 3rd jersey, what do you guys think?

I'd go with the Niedermayer Ducks jersey. That black jersey is one of my favorites. I can't say that I really care too much for the Canes jersey, they look better in red, just my two cents though.

OK everyone. I want to celebrate my birthday next month in true hockey fan style (June 16th, please PM me for information on how to send presents and money hahaha) and purchase myself a jersey. I have a few on Meigray I want and also debating making an Ice Jerseys purchase; no matter where I end up this will be the first time I use either site. Help me out here!

On Meigray, I would like:

Mark Letestu Wheeling Nailers black jersey from 2007-2008

Colby Armstrong blue Atlanta Thrashers with 2008 ASG patch

Tom Kostoplous white LA Kings jersey

Connor James 2007-2008 white WBS Penguins with ROBO (Darcy Robinson) memorial patch

I could also get that Armstrong jersey off Ice Jerseys. My other choice would be a Chris Kunitz Pittsburgh home jersey.

OK everyone. I want to celebrate my birthday next month in true hockey fan style (June 16th, please PM me for information on how to send presents and money hahaha) and purchase myself a jersey. I have a few on Meigray I want and also debating making an Ice Jerseys purchase; no matter where I end up this will be the first time I use either site. Help me out here!

On Meigray, I would like:

Mark Letestu Wheeling Nailers black jersey from 2007-2008

Colby Armstrong blue Atlanta Thrashers with 2008 ASG patch

Tom Kostoplous white LA Kings jersey

Connor James 2007-2008 white WBS Penguins with ROBO (Darcy Robinson) memorial patch

I could also get that Armstrong jersey off Ice Jerseys. My other choice would be a Chris Kunitz Pittsburgh home jersey.

Well I am pretty sure I won't help with the buying itself, but I can assure you that if you order from icejerseys, you won't be disappointed. Both sites are quite easy to go through on the ordering process so you don't have to worry about any issues there.

As for Meigray, my suggestion would be wait about a month for their Summer Sale, the discounts are always quite good. Usually for non NHL Hockey jerseys for previous seasons they are marked off 50%, can't really complain about that too much. However, if you do decide to order now, you will still be happy with their service.