Fight Strap, Red Dazzle Material & White Flo-Knit 1998 Team Canada - Genuine Materials

Hi everyone. 

I have a small quantity of Red Team Canada Nike Bauer Dazzle Fabric. This was used on the 1998 Nagano Jerseys as nameplates. I’ve cut up an authentic jersey into plates and have around 5 plates in various sizes available. Price is $15usd including shipping. Trimmed with excess so you can crop to whatever dimension you need in height and length. They have been correctly cut with the pattern lines running vertically as per the game jerseys. 

I also have white Flo-Knit, $10usd per plate shipped and can cut to any size needed.

Please message me for pics and dimension requests. 

Shoulder patches have sold, I have the front crest available still. It did not strip perfectly so there is minor fraying. Can send pics for those interested. $15

Lastly I have the fight strap, white twill rectangle in like new condition. The strap button is white. Would be a great replacement for WCOH, Olympic or most Nike pro jerseys. $20

Edited by chow_hound
  • chow_hound changed the title to Fight Strap, Red Dazzle Material & White Flo-Knit 1998 Team Canada - Genuine Materials