Authentic RBK sizing

philly88

Nice choices.

So is this the one you are looking for? http://cgi.ebay.com/PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-Ce...1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know how you guys find them but i looked through all of ebay yesterday and didnt see this unless he just posted it

Well, it's all about knowing where to look. That one that lafountain posted looks good but it makes me a little skeptical simply because the guy didn't post any other pictures. Usually, a seller will show the tags, fight strap and maybe even the hemline. If you're serious about that jersey, ask him for more pictures to prove that it is indeed authentic.

Well, it's all about knowing where to look. That one that lafountain posted looks good but it makes me a little skeptical simply because the guy didn't post any other pictures. Usually, a seller will show the tags, fight strap and maybe even the hemline. If you're serious about that jersey, ask him for more pictures to prove that it is indeed authentic.

This is always good advice, especially when buying an "authentic" for 9.99. However, sometimes even paying a high price doesn't guarantee authenticity, as it could just be a replica that has fooled others into driving up the price...on ebay, I live by the words "caveat emptor", and so should you.