EPS Spring Sale is On

SnakeOiler12

Update Mon 3/23: EPS is having a staff member come to the facility daily to receive packages, so they will be housed on-site at their location, NOT at Fedex, UPS locations. 

No production staff is allowed in to actually work the jobs though given the Illinois statewide "Shelter in Place" mandate. 

Just sharing FWIW

This new message is on the EPS Facebook page:

"As you have probably heard, Illinois has been placed under a shelter in place order. We have someone coming in daily to receive packages. You can still send in your orders and the sale is still going on. Our production staff is unable to come in until the order is lifted. Please be patient as we all work through this time. Thank you for supporting our small business. Stay healthy!"

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone sent in any packages and received confirmation of delivery/ acceptance by EPS?

We're nearing the deadline for the Spring Sale and wanted to check in. Any chance of possibly extending the sale?

My package arrived there yesterday according to USPS.  All it showed was this:

Your item was delivered to the front desk, reception area, or mail room at 9:46 am on April 15, 2020 in ROCKFORD, IL 61109.

I'm assuming they got it ok.

18 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Has anyone sent in any packages and received confirmation of delivery/ acceptance by EPS?

They never confirm delivery, even in normal times.  They leave it up to you to get tracking.  I got the same message as schlepprock32 2 weeks ago.

A question for Blues collectors...I want to send EPS my Blues alternate Arch jersey and I'm wondering what instructions to give them to do it up right or as close to right as possible.

3 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

A question for Blues collectors...I want to send EPS my Blues alternate Arch jersey and I'm wondering what instructions to give them to do it up right or as close to right as possible.

I personally would send it to Liebe over EPS since they are the team customiser. You’ll get 100% accuracy and are normally much quicker than EPS.

2 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Liebe customizes the Blues on-ice jerseys and there are a few font inaccuracies with EPS customization. For example, the dimensions of the back numbers: they’re smaller in width and length, and there are also some minor inaccuracies in the font serifs. Below are examples that show the differences. 

Liebe (gameworn)

42319.jpg

EPS 

product_more_107_254_2.jpg

I sent my Vegas and 2018 US Olympic jerseys in. They’ll be Fleury, Karlsson (both with the NHL 100 and inaugural season patches) and Kessel respectively. It would’ve been five jerseys if I’d pulled the trigger on the two USA WCOH jerseys from JB but I haven’t gotten around to it. 

I don’t expect to get those back for at least six months. That’s fine by me. 

Edited by TheKevinShow

2 hours ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

Liebe customizes the Blues on-ice jerseys and there are a few font inaccuracies with EPS customization. For example, the dimensions of the back numbers: they’re smaller in width and length, and there are also some minor inaccuracies in the font serifs.

Quite a few of us found out the hard way that EPS doesn’t seem to take into account the font change that happened after the 2004/05 lockout when Liebe took over the Blues from Custom Crafted.  If you sent in a Reebok jersey (post-2005) they still gave you the old Custom Crafted font.  The 7’s and 4’s are the ones that are most notably different.