The NHL/Adidas proudly presents the 2020 Allstar Game jerseys - do you like them?

Lightbringer

2020 All-star jerseys - approval rate!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the 2020 All-star jerseys?

• Great
    • OK
    • Bad
    • Hideous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been a while since I've been on here. From what I understand, the teams had to order the All Star jerseys before they were even designed. Many teams passed not knowing exactly what they would look like as sales of last years jerseys didn't go well. Kind of stinks and I bet Adidas goes back to an NHL logo in the future.

From a business perspective, having one generic logo seems like so much less risk. Doing all these jerseys with team logos seems like they are trying way too hard for a meaningless event. 

Going back to a generic logo will also keep fans happy. No longer have to worry about not being able to find some obscure jersey like a Coyotes white or something.

I miss Reebok.

2 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

From a business perspective, having one generic logo seems like so much less risk. Doing all these jerseys with team logos seems like they are trying way too hard for a meaningless event. 

Going back to a generic logo will also keep fans happy. No longer have to worry about not being able to find some obscure jersey like a Coyotes white or something.

I miss Reebok.

Agreed. This must have been some fancy-pants consultants saying that fans would prefer the team logo because it helps them better identify with the team. 

The 2011-2012 styles were modern without being overdone but, everything since hasn't quite been my cup of tea.