The NHL/Adidas proudly presents the 2020 Allstar Game jerseys - do you like them?

Lightbringer

2020 All-star jerseys - approval rate!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the 2020 All-star jerseys?

• Great
    • OK
    • Bad
    • Hideous

37 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

Thanks for the tip, I found a rangers MIC too.

They didn't have any Islanders, but the sales guy said they'd probably get them (and some other teams) in soon.  They were pretty clueless on Indo vs MIC, so I don't know if that means MIC for other teams or not...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, zpalffy said:

They didn't have any Islanders, but the sales guy said they'd probably get them (and some other teams) in soon.  They were pretty clueless on Indo vs MIC, so I don't know if that means MIC for other teams or not...

I'm sure you could add a finders fee and take orders from us here on the board.

If you come across a size 56 Blackhawks MIC please shoot me a PM :D

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I'm sure you could add a finders fee and take orders from us here on the board.

If you come across a size 56 Blackhawks MIC please shoot me a PM :D

And me as well. 

In for a white Rangers MIC in anything with normal size crest. Not sure if Adidas is still doing the smaller crests on the size 46 and below.

Heading through the city tonight. May try to stop and check myself. 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t even like them, but still want them. 

It's odd, I have a bunch of stuff I never liked *but had to have.

The 2017-19 collar on the Hawks jerseys looked really dumb, but now that I have one I want more

Called the NHL store yesterday. Had some gray Bruins and Devils MIC in sizes 50, 52, 54. 

Haven’t received any white all-star jerseys and don’t expect to before the game. 

1 hour ago, Zeshy25 said:

Called the NHL store yesterday. Had some gray Bruins and Devils MIC in sizes 50, 52, 54. 

Haven’t received any white all-star jerseys and don’t expect to before the game. 

MIC in a size 50?

It's happening people.  Won't be too much longer.

I just got a Kings ASG online through the NHL Shop, and to my surprise, it’s MiC!  No fight strap or double elbows, though. 🤔  Also, it’s the smallest size 50 I’ve ever seen- it has the width of a 46.  I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with these ASG jerseys...

42 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I just got a Kings ASG online through the NHL Shop, and to my surprise, it’s MiC!  No fight strap or double elbows, though. 🤔  Also, it’s the smallest size 50 I’ve ever seen- it has the width of a 46.  I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with these ASG jerseys...

Do you have a picture of the tag which would display the product number? 

3 hours ago, KB67 said:

Do you have a picture of the tag which would display the product number? 

ASG tag

I give it ten years and fight straps will be a thing of the past anyways.

Fighting will likely be completely gone by then, so what will be the point

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Does an ASG jersey really need double elbows or a fight strap though? The ASG isn't a grueller is it. Just a bit of pond hockey.

For me, it’s just a question of authenticity.  If after the game I find out that the player jerseys have them, along with the double elbows, then I’ll be disappointed that once again, we are given something that isn’t on-ice accurate.  I can live without them if the player jerseys don’t have them either.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:01 AM, LAK74 said:

ASG tag

You going to order a Kings SS jersey to see if you end up getting an MIC in one of those as well?

Someone already ordered one from Shop NHL and got an Indo.  I’m not holding out much hope of getting an MiC SS.

At the shop at fan fair they did have MIC mixed with the others in mainly Devils, Bruins and Capitals Already lettered no blanks. They indeed didn’t have fight straps, but the crap Indo’s did. I didn’t have time to check at the team store inside Enterprise if they had any, but I will tonight. Unfortunately for me I doubt there will be any Blues left.

28 minutes ago, zilch said:

At the shop at fan fair they did have MIC mixed with the others in mainly Devils, Bruins and Capitals Already lettered no blanks. They indeed didn’t have fight straps, but the crap Indo’s did. I didn’t have time to check at the team store inside Enterprise if they had any, but I will tonight. Unfortunately for me I doubt there will be any Blues left.

When you go again tonight, can you please let me know if they have any MIC Canucks ASG jerseys, and if they do, would you be able to broker a size 56 for me?

How come I have a feeling these all-star jerseys are going to screw with what people think MiC mean.  These all-star jerseys that are made in Canada are obviously not what they wear on the ice.  My guess is they were pinched with time and had to throw some together at their Canada plant to meet demand.  They didn't bother to put fight straps in and no double elbows.  It is basically a replica jersey, but since it says "Made in Canada" everyone is freaking out, like they are better than the Indo's.  These are NOT on ice authentic jerseys!!!  It's like when people call 90's replica jerseys MiC jerseys because they were manufactured in Canada...they are still replica jerseys!

Edit: I will eat crow if I am wrong on this...I just doubt.

Edited by spudrock512

18 minutes ago, zilch said:

I will definitely check... white or graphite?

Both if they have, or either one. Doesn’t matter.