Rock Stars in Durene...

LondonGardens

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Nice Coffey. Missing the 75th patch but had the 25th.

So, was the 25th patch an original?  :lol:

Not a jersey I’d expect people to have (well, except for me), considering it was only used for a few games.

4 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Aw man, that bums me out. He was a legend.

He died like 5 years ago but yeah, he was a kickass guy and could shred like no other.  

Man, the last time I saw them was at Yankee Stadium in 2011 with the Big 4. That show cost a small fortune for someone who was unemployed at the time but goddammit was it worth every penny. The only downside was that Anthrax got shafted by going on first while there was very few people there. They deserved better than that.

Another great one was the Unholy Alliance back in 2006 with Lamb of God and Mastodon. That might be the greatest show I've ever seen...even if Tom managed to forget some of his own lyrics. And who would've thought that Mastodon would end up being my absolute favorite out of those three?? They just get better and better as time goes on.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Man, the last time I saw them was at Yankee Stadium in 2011 with the Big 4. That show cost a small fortune for someone who was unemployed at the time but goddammit was it worth every penny. The only downside was that Anthrax got shafted by going on first while there was very few people there. They deserved better than that.

extremely jealous. would've loved to see that one....

Terry Kath, the guitar player, of Chicago wore jerseys from time to time. In this video he has what I think is an old WHA Chicago Cougars jersey.

Edited by Krendelev

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 8:50 PM, jsh139 said:

Al Jourgensen doesn’t care if it’s made in Indonesia. 

for years now Eddie O has been giving out birthday shout outs during games.  during a game early on this season, he says "the Blackhawks organization would like to give a birthday shout out to Al Jourgensen"... I just about fell outta my chair....

he did write a song just for the 'hawks though,  so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. 

Edited by vadarx