KOHO replica smaller than CCM relpica?

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

That was something that I inquired about awhile back. I think you'll be fine as myself I'm kinda big on wearing my jerseys larger and roomier. The years that I had gotten into collecting my replica jerseys hard, the later models seemed a little bigger to me than the older ones I collected from about 2002-03. I don't believe this to be the case as much anymore, as really everything I wear whether it be a hat, shirt, or jersey tends to be different from item to item. You'll be fine.

Now with regards to the new replicas out this season...the arms are much skinnier almost to a point of annoyance with me. I think I'll deal with it. I'm planning on getting one of the new ones just for the heck of it and I'm leaning towards San Jose.

Welcome to the boards and good luck with your jersey search. Have you tried Starstruck.com? They were selling a bunch of their old jerseys recently and had the liberty alternate replica on sale for $63.95 and did have supposedly the authentic there for awhile for $39.95, but they had the sizes marked in replica sizes, so be advised.

My friend ordered that, and it is indeed an authentic. It's actually a Starter mesh authentic (and I'm not making this up). Size 48.

Hope this information helps anyone interested in it. Starter authentics seem to be held in high regard, so I hope some of you guys are able to get your hands on one of 'em.

That was something that I inquired about awhile back. I think you'll be fine as myself I'm kinda big on wearing my jerseys larger and roomier. The years that I had gotten into collecting my replica jerseys hard, the later models seemed a little bigger to me than the older ones I collected from about 2002-03. I don't believe this to be the case as much anymore, as really everything I wear whether it be a hat, shirt, or jersey tends to be different from item to item. You'll be fine.

Now with regards to the new replicas out this season...the arms are much skinnier almost to a point of annoyance with me. I think I'll deal with it. I'm planning on getting one of the new ones just for the heck of it and I'm leaning towards San Jose.

Oh ok thanks a lot. BTW the Avs probably have one of the nicest jerseys EVER! I love the away.. wouldn't mind getting one myself.

Yeah im a big kid.. working on it tho lol.. so yeah My 2X ccm Jagr fits me perfectly with room. So this should not be a problem.. it probably is the newer KOHO Liberty. I can't wait to take pics.. and also when I send it to IJ in Dec.

Oh ok thanks a lot. BTW the Avs probably have one of the nicest jerseys EVER! I love the away.. wouldn't mind getting one myself.

Yeah im a big kid.. working on it tho lol.. so yeah My 2X ccm Jagr fits me perfectly with room. So this should not be a problem.. it probably is the newer KOHO Liberty. I can't wait to take pics.. and also when I send it to IJ in Dec.

I'm a rather large fellow myself...haha. I make the most of it though! I can't bring myself to want to get the new Avs jerseys. I ultimately probably will though... The old aways are nice and the thirds are really sharp as well. I didn't think I'd like it as much until I saw it in person and I was finally able to get one from IJ last season. The old ones were unique. I have 6 different Avalanche jerseys, two personalized and one authentic, the authentic one being from the 95-96 Cup winning season.

As for the Starter authentics, I still wish they made the authentic jerseys as the sheen of the material was nice. The burgundy on the old white home jerseys and blue on the road jerseys had a nice...I guess the word I'm looking for is shine to it. That jersey is one of my most prized possessions.

Welcome to the boards Caniacal_Avaholic, always good to see another Avs fan around!

I'm a rather large fellow myself...haha. I make the most of it though! I can't bring myself to want to get the new Avs jerseys. I ultimately probably will though... The old aways are nice and the thirds are really sharp as well. I didn't think I'd like it as much until I saw it in person and I was finally able to get one from IJ last season. The old ones were unique. I have 6 different Avalanche jerseys, two personalized and one authentic, the authentic one being from the 95-96 Cup winning season.

As for the Starter authentics, I still wish they made the authentic jerseys as the sheen of the material was nice. The burgundy on the old white home jerseys and blue on the road jerseys had a nice...I guess the word I'm looking for is shine to it. That jersey is one of my most prized possessions.

Welcome to the boards Caniacal_Avaholic, always good to see another Avs fan around!

Any pictures?

Not at the moment, I'm still figuring out how to upload my images that I have saved to my desktop to the boards. Its a work in progress, my wife is the computer nerd in the household. :D

go to www.photobucket.com sign up (for free) click UPLOAD images then click BROWSE click the album where your pictures are. Then click UPLOAD copy the image location with the IMG things on each side.. then past into here.

I have thought about one of those sites. I've been trying this thing to where I was trying to upload the pictures from my desktop. I'll give it a go and hopefully have something soon! Thanks for the help!

No problem!

I have thought about one of those sites. I've been trying this thing to where I was trying to upload the pictures from my desktop. I'll give it a go and hopefully have something soon! Thanks for the help!

Try Webshots.com, you have to download a tool you can manage your pics with, very easy to handle.

It came today! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! and also.. the site said it was a KOHO replica.. it was not! It was CCM.. which I was VERY happy to hear about. I will post pictures later.

There´s no difference between Koho and CCM Replicas. I´d rather have the Koho one because the on ice jersey had the Koho tag too.

Are you gonna have it customised?