Meigray Expo 2018

Devilsguy

Guest Dr_Puck
10 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

The one year I actually want to go to pick something up at the warehouse is the one year I unfortunately cannot attend (I have the bar exam on July 24-25). 

Congrats on getting there and best of luck with the exam.

Another lawyer from the Tri-State area. You and mfitz should open up a firm. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

We could specialize in game worn jersey fraud. 

Good luck with the test, take your time, do what you studied. It’s easier than you are expecting it to be. 

Mine was in 2001, studied my a$$ off from May until July, and I totally aced it. Got the highest score on the Multistate (multiple choice) out of everyone I knew (173 out of 180).

Got married 10 days later, without knowing if I passed or a job. It all worked out. Have to say, taking your honeymoon after the last 6 months of wedding planning and 3 moths of that also studying for the bar, that was a hell of a vacation. 

I didn’t even think about my results until October. Stayed up online the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to get my results at midnight. It took 12 minutes because we were still on dial-up and the site was overloaded. 

I never told my family when the results were coming out. The next day, I just called my parents and told them, by the way, I passed. Was 100% the best way to do it. Those who failed had to eat Thanksgiving dinner with their whole family 2 days later. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Thank you! I appreciate it.  Working with a Devils fan? I guess better than working with a rangers fan! 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

We could specialize in game worn jersey fraud. 

Good luck with the test, take your time, do what you studied. It’s easier than you are expecting it to be. 

Mine was in 2001, studied my a$$ off from May until July, and I totally aced it. Got the highest score on the Multistate (multiple choice) out of everyone I knew (173 out of 180).

Got married 10 days later, without knowing if I passed or a job. It all worked out. Have to say, taking your honeymoon after the last 6 months of wedding planning and 3 moths of that also studying for the bar, that was a hell of a vacation. 

I didn’t even think about my results until October. Stayed up online the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to get my results at midnight. It took 12 minutes because we were still on dial-up and the site was overloaded. 

I never told my family when the results were coming out. The next day, I just called my parents and told them, by the way, I passed. Was 100% the best way to do it. Those who failed had to eat Thanksgiving dinner with their whole family 2 days later. 

That is an area we need to get involved in! 

Thank you! I am freaking out because I cannot remember a thing. I gave up alcohol since graduation (May 21) and have been doing about 10 hours a day.  I feel like I am not doing enough.  That is amazing! I am just trying to pass at this point.   The good thing is my girlfriend is also taking the bar with me, so we are on the same schedule.

38 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Thank you! I appreciate it.  Working with a Devils fan? I guess better than working with a rangers fan! 

That is an area we need to get involved in! 

Thank you! I am freaking out because I cannot remember a thing. I gave up alcohol since graduation (May 21) and have been doing about 10 hours a day.  I feel like I am not doing enough.  That is amazing! I am just trying to pass at this point.   The good thing is my girlfriend is also taking the bar with me, so we are on the same schedule.

I studied 9-5, like it was a job, so you’re doing better than me. Keep doing what you’re doing and when you get to the test, it’ll all click. You remember much more than you think. 

On 6/1/2018 at 7:36 PM, Brilliant! said:

Greg's pre-requisite is to wash his hands thoroughly before approaching my table. I don't trust those sticky hands.

No way Jose. 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:52 PM, jsh139 said:

Edited by Flyers845

On 6/2/2018 at 1:06 AM, NYIJM29 said:

The one year I actually want to go to pick something up at the warehouse is the one year I unfortunately cannot attend (I have the bar exam on July 24-25). 

Good luck on the exam!

Speaking of picking something up at the warehouse; this is the first year where I have my eye on absolutely nothing in the warehouse sale.  I will still go because you never know, but unless Meigray has something I cannot refuse hiding in there or something dirt cheap I will most likely walk out of there with nothing.

32 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Good luck on the exam!

Speaking of picking something up at the warehouse; this is the first year where I have my eye on absolutely nothing in the warehouse sale.  I will still go because the restraining order expired and I need a new one, but unless Meigray has something I cannot refuse hiding in there or something dirt cheap I will most likely walk out of there with nothing, except the aforementioned restraining order. 

Fixed. 

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Good luck on the exam!

Speaking of picking something up at the warehouse; this is the first year where I have my eye on absolutely nothing in the warehouse sale.  I will still go because you never know, but unless Meigray has something I cannot refuse hiding in there or something dirt cheap I will most likely walk out of there with nothing.

If GI's are 50% off this year, I'm getting another Devils jersey :)

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Fixed. 

lol about right

2 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

1996-97. Elias recorded his first NHL point on 12/5/1996 vs Calgary wearing it. MeiGray authenticated and photo matched multiple times. 

Was fortunate in finding the game program and STH ticket from the Calgary game and jackpot lucky to have found the entire game on video (VHS, of course, then transferred over to DVD) from an enforcer collector only because there were 3 fights involving some popular participants. 

thanks.... in how many games did he wear 22?

Registration is open!

http://www.meigray.com/2018_MeiGray_Expo_Registration-ITEM56925.aspx

MeiGray’s 15th Annual Game-Worn Jersey Expo is a month away. It’s Saturday, July 14 at the Raritan Valley Community College Conference Center in North Branch. NJ.

What: 15th Annual MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Expo

When: Saturday, July 14, 2018, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Where: Raritan Valley Community College Conference Center. Building 11. Route 28 and Lamington Road, North Branch, NJ 08876. Three minutes from MeiGray's offices in Branchburg ... 35 minutes from Newark Airport.

Featured Guest: To be announced

Special Guests: Rebecca Morse and Rebecca Russo of the National Women’s Hockey League champion Metropolitan Riveters.

Collector Registration:

Call us at 908-541-0114, or order on line by clicking this link. A registration package to the Expo is $40, which includes the following:

1. Admission to the show
  2. A NHL blank jersey
  3. Free autographs from our Special Guests
  4. A MeiGray Discount Coupon
  5. First crack at purchasing our Live Expo Grab Bag. --First Crack at our Annual Summer Sale, which will begin at our facility immediately after the show closes at 4 pm

Table Space:

* Dealer tables, $250. Please call to reserve tables ASAP.
* Collector tables, FREE, to be offered subject to availability. CONTACT STU OXENHORN ASAP TO RESERVE SPACE.

Where to Stay: Hyatt House Branchburg …

Rates are $129 for Studio Suites.  A limited amount of rooms are available for both July 13th and 14th.

To reserve a room, call 908-704-2191 and use reference code “G-MGRA” or click the link below:

MeiGray Expo                     

We're looking to seeing everyone again

Gonna try to be there. I'll be the guy wearing nothing but a coat of BBQ sauce, trying on Devilsguy's jerseys. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Gonna try to be there. I'll be the guy wearing nothing but a coat of BBQ sauce, trying on Devilsguy's jerseys. 

You will be in a coat covered in BBQ sauce or you will be wearing nothing but literally a layer of BBQ sauce?

Either way is equally horrifying.

9 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

You will be in a coat covered in BBQ sauce or you will be wearing nothing but literally a layer of BBQ sauce?

Either way is equally horrifying.

You'll just have to use your imagination until July lol.