• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to update my entry with a new purchase ... a bargain at $420

Marc Staal - Adam Graves night jersey

Worn during warmups Feburary 3rd, 2009

staal_graves_box1_sm.jpgstaal_graves_box3_sm.jpgstaal_graves_box2_sm.jpg

staal_graves_front_sm.jpgstaal_graves_back_sm.jpg

staal_graves_chest_sm.jpgstaal_graves_patch_sm.jpgstaal_graves_autograph_sm.jpg

I bought this jersey at a local retail store back in 2000 and had the customization done through the store. It had to be ordered because no stores in the Toronto area carried authentic Sharks jerseys and paid full retail for it which ended up costing me about $325 with customization. Anyways, it's not the eye candy that some others have posted but it is still one of my favourites.

2240376930105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

2961110320105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

THANK YOU! I was thinking, "If he got all of those gamers for less than 300, I'm gonna ask him to negotiate for me on my next car purchase. I'll probably wind up with a Porsche for 10 grand." :lol:

HA!! Yeah well...I HAVE snagged some good deals in my time but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay. :D

The most I've spent on one jersey so far is $275 for an authentic Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey (including customization).

I bought this jersey at a local retail store back in 2000 and had the customization done through the store. It had to be ordered because no stores in the Toronto area carried authentic Sharks jerseys and paid full retail for it which ended up costing me about $325 with customization. Anyways, it's not the eye candy that some others have posted but it is still one of my favourites.

2240376930105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

2961110320105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

That is a sweet jersey.

The most I've spent on a jersey was my first hockey jersey ever....Back in 06, it was a teal Mclaren that was $320 at the team store after he did a signing like a week before.

This is way more than I ever thought I would pay for a jersey but here it is.

1977-78 Team Issued Vancouver Canucks Mike Walton jersey. This is from the infamous Stall and Dean set that is the subject of some serious controversy in the gameworn jersey collecting world. This one is in pristine condition with the original nameplate.

$800

3622498474_4f49d31d32_o.jpg

3621679393_62a5cff900_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the most expensive jersey i own was a high school graduation gift from my aunt and uncle. they bought me a Mitchell and Ness Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings jersey with the 1993 Stanley Cup patch. i believe it ran around 320 including shipping. i just wore it today. i love that jersey.

I only have 6 hockey jerseys, one of which I do not wear anymore

Most I paid was an Authentic Hershey Bears jersey with my name on it, actually paid $230 for it since there was a sale on customization when I went to buy it.

also have a replica road Hershey Bears jersey (paid about $100), a replica Flyers away jersey with my name on it (about $150), replica Flyers home jersey from years back (which I dont wear anymore, too small), was a christmas gift, so I dont know how much my parents paid for that, and a replica Danny Briere Flyers jersey that I usually wear playing hockey that I paid about $70.

In a way, the least I had to pay for a jersey was about $10 bucks, but that was because I bought $10 in raffle tickets, and ended up winning a Calder Cup final game worn Jeff Schultz Hershey Bears home jersey.

Edited by PYLrulz

I only have 6 hockey jerseys, one of which I do not wear anymore

Most I paid was an Authentic Hershey Bears jersey with my name on it, actually paid $230 for it since there was a sale on customization when I went to buy it.

also have a replica road Hershey Bears jersey (paid about $100), a replica Flyers away jersey with my name on it (about $150), replica Flyers home jersey from years back (which I dont wear anymore, too small), was a christmas gift, so I dont know how much my parents paid for that, and a replica Danny Briere Flyers jersey that I usually wear playing hockey that I paid about $70.

In a way, the least I had to pay for a jersey was about $10 bucks, but that was because I bought $10 in raffle tickets, and ended up winning a Calder Cup final game worn Jeff Schultz Hershey Bears home jersey.

make sure not to put your name on that one... please.

make sure not to put your name on that one... please.

:lol: Dont worry, I wont.

Its actually dumb luck that half my hockey jerseys I own have been customized with my name and number on it. I also own a bunch of baseball, football, and basketball jerseys (about 10 or 15 combined), and only two of them (an authentic Harrisburg Senators home jersey, and an authentic Philadelphia Eagles home jersey) is customized with my name and number on it. Guess since more times than not, hockey jerseys are usually sold with no names or numbers on it more than any of the other jerseys, it just gives me oppoturnities to do such.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a lecavalier rookie jersey from victim for 220 I think

On ebay the most I paid was ~145 for a 95-96 forsberg

My most valuable one though is a Tkachuk Coyotes Hockey Fights Cancer gamer, which I got on ebay for $80 :lol:

I bought a lecavalier rookie jersey from victim for 220 I think

On ebay the most I paid was ~145 for a 95-96 forsberg

My most valuable one though is a Tkachuk Coyotes Hockey Fights Cancer gamer, which I got on ebay for $80 :lol:

You need to get your collection online, or is it already?

I need to get a new digital camera, lol. I lost the usb from my old one. I need a new one anyway, it's old and the resolution is horrible. I keep putting if off and buying jerseys instead...###### CCM crack

You can post a list of your collection here: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showforum=22

I'm kind of a bargain hunter (AKA cheapskate), so the most I've paid for a jersey is around $175 for my Mike Donnelly Stars gamer from 1995. :D

Going to have to change it just now. Just bough a Rangers TBTC authentic :) My Grail!

(380 I said it ok) but I'm selling jerseys to help pay for it

Congrats man! I know you'd been looking for a while.

I'm kind of a bargain hunter (AKA cheapskate), so the most I've paid for a jersey is around $175 for my Mike Donnelly Stars gamer from 1995. :D

I had to make an exception. Plus I'm selling off 3 jerseys to try and make what I totally spent much less than what I paid for.

Congrats man! I know you'd been looking for a while.

Thank you! It was a total lucky find (ok maybe not as much as I say because I search "TBTC Jersey" on eBay CONSTANTLY) but I passed up one with Tags before so I was like I may never see this one again.

• 2 weeks later...
$295 for my Ash Goldie Long Beach Ice Dogs gamer. I could have gotten it for less, but at the time I didn't know that Meigray had sales all the time.

See if you can photomatch it to his appearance on "The Price is Right".

I was at work at the time and had the TV on CBS in the background. I heard that name, looked up, and here was the entire Ice Dogs team with Goldie making his way up to contestants' row.

See if you can photomatch it to his appearance on "The Price is Right".

I was at work at the time and had the TV on CBS in the background. I heard that name, looked up, and here was the entire Ice Dogs team with Goldie making his way up to contestants' row.

Yeah, I saw that Price is Right! I was in SoCal for 3 years and went to about 15 games a season for the Ice Dogs. They drew about 1000 fans per game, but I really enjoyed the games. I'm not sure they showed up in their actual game jerseys on The Price is Right, but I do recall they were in there blue jerseys on that show, so there is a 1 in 4 chance I have that jersey (Ash played two seasons, and there are two sets per season).

Thanks for reminding me!!