Jump to content

Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

They don't need to. The COVID chip takes care of that. /s

That’s fair. But that’s just the government, we’re talking about an important organization like the NHL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mongoose said:

Are the crests and shoulder patches (if any) different on the indo than the made in Canada jerseys?

In my experience with Adidas jerseys, yes. Not dramatically so (for the Blackhawks), but the MIC crests/shoulder patches feel like the twill backing is thicker or less flexible compared to indo (retail authentic) jerseys 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

In my experience with Adidas jerseys, yes. Not dramatically so (for the Blackhawks), but the MIC crests/shoulder patches feel like the twill backing is thicker or less flexible compared to indo (retail authentic) jerseys 

I see, but the Hawks have those chainstitched logos, indo edge  jersey also have that? weird they should have that equipment in..... well, Indonesia.

 

only jersey i really want is the Caps reverse retro, but jersey baron only have them in indo edge, and at 500 dollars WTF? no way

 

  i wondered if the eagle on the front is of lesser quality than on the MIC jersey,  that is why i asked.

 

guess it's all over, 😪 until another company takes over the NHL that is

Edited by Mongoose
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if there is truth to adidas changing the jersey crests next year? Specifically, replacing the "mesh"  with twill (similar to pre-adidas jerseys)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

My gut tells me there is a change coming. Why would they discount current model jerseys so much?

I don’t know the specific details around the changes but there is something going on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

I don’t know the specific details around the changes but there is something going on. 

Supposedly, they're changing the base material for the jerseys. They do this every few years for their football jerseys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I had heard they were changing everything to that Parley material. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Thought I had heard they were changing everything to that Parley material. 

That's the rumour, but finding anyone to confirm or deny has been impossible. Maybe once the Final is over we'll see some teams start to sell team stock as an indication of it's validity.

Edited by Van67
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2021 at 10:38 AM, NYIJM29 said:

Anyone know if there is truth to adidas changing the jersey crests next year? Specifically, replacing the "mesh"  with twill (similar to pre-adidas jerseys)?

Do you mean the layer on the crest that is the same material as the rest of the jersey?  If so, good riddance as I have seen a bunch of Devils have that part peel off during gameplay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Do you mean the layer on the crest that is the same material as the rest of the jersey?  If so, good riddance as I have seen a bunch of Devils have that part peel off during gameplay.

Yup, absolutely awful construction. It's like they didn't anticipate them being worn to play hockey lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, absolutely awful construction. It's like they didn't anticipate them being worn to play hockey lol. 

I concur, but if a change like that will make the current Adidas MICs cheaper and teams willing to sell blank stock they still have, I'll take em haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Van67 said:

I concur, but if a change like that will make the current Adidas MICs cheaper and teams willing to sell blank stock they still have, I'll take em haha.

That's fair. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Devilsguy said:

Do you mean the layer on the crest that is the same material as the rest of the jersey?  If so, good riddance as I have seen a bunch of Devils have that part peel off during gameplay.

Yup.

I dont have a new Sens, but the new Sabres jerseys use 100% twill crests. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the change is to crests guess that’s something else I don’t have to worry about as a Hawks fan. Nothing being updated there…

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

If the change is to crests guess that’s something else I don’t have to worry about as a Hawks fan. Nothing being updated there…

Not until they force them to become the Chicago Hockey Team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 7:02 AM, mfitz804 said:

Not until they force them to become the Chicago Hockey Team. 

LOL! Fair enough 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...