Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

Just stop - beauty overload 😍  Wow, the canucks really know how to celebrate anniversaries, must be hard to keep up, haha.

5 hours ago, KB67 said:

Completed my set of the Canucks 50th Anniversary Season MiC Warm Up Jerseys. 

Canucks 50th Anniversary Complete Set

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

You stole MFitz’s jersey collection?

I think you could sell a case of toilet paper for more than a jersey collection right now. 

2 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

Absolutely amazing. 

I’ll trade you a case of toilet paper for one of them 🤣

I know where i'm going if s*** really hits the fan

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

You stole MFitz’s jersey collection?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, blurryhaze said:

Wish other teams would do that...

Indeed. Especially size 52s, they are not easy to find at all. Is is it correct that a size 54 MIC adidas have the same body size as a size 52 team issued 2.0 reebok edge? From the size 54 adidas MIC I have that seems to be the case...

Edited by Lightbringer

14 minutes ago, blurryhaze said:

If that's the case, does a 52 fit like a 50 Edge?

Thats my theory yes. As I dont own a size 52 I can not tell. But when I put a size 54 MIC over a 52 TI 2.0 they have the same width in the waist area and aprox same armpit to armpit measurements, and I get the impression that its the same sizing. Which would make sense since adidas has been pimping their "snuck fit" for maximum performance etc. But since I only have one MIC size 54, I am not jumping the gun without confirmation from folks who has multiple of them!  

Edited by Lightbringer

Im fairly certain the Kings are changing their jerseys next year, so this is probably just a way for them to clear out their inventory + doing good in the community.

5 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Im fairly certain the Kings are changing their jerseys next year, so this is probably just a way for them to clear out their inventory + doing good in the community.

Interesting. Is the new jersey concept leaked yet?

1 hour ago, Lightbringer said:

Thats my theory yes. As I dont own a size 52 I can not tell. But when I put a size 54 MIC over a 52 TI 2.0 they have the same width in the waist area and aprox same armpit to armpit measurements, and I get the impression that its the same sizing. Which would make sense since adidas has been pimping their "snuck fit" for maximum performance etc. But since I only have one MIC size 54, I am not jumping the gun without confirmation from folks who has multiple of them!  

I own a Team stock MIC 52 and it does seem slimmer in the body than my TI 2.0. I think I can get away with a 54 for sure...I was ready to pull the trigger on both if they had 54's in stock.

12 minutes ago, Kingofkings said:

I would be down for the chevy full time but I doubt thats the case. Hoping for a black throwback next.

Hehe. I would like for the purple to return ;)  But I guess thats very unlikely to happen!

The “change” in the Kings’ home/road jerseys for next year might just be the addition of a single extra border outline on the crest, so that it looks like the current gray alt crest.  I don’t think the jersey design is changing just yet.

3 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

Interesting. Is the new jersey concept leaked yet?

I think it is a minor change. They are adding a second silver outline to the "normal" logo. It should match center ice. https://www.icethetics.com/news/lak-2019-logo

See what LAK74 said

Edited by NYIJM29

11 hours ago, LAK74 said:

The “change” in the Kings’ home/road jerseys for next year might just be the addition of a single extra border outline on the crest, so that it looks like the current gray alt crest.  I don’t think the jersey design is changing just yet.

9 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

I think it is a minor change. They are adding a second silver outline to the "normal" logo. It should match center ice. https://www.icethetics.com/news/lak-2019-logo

See what LAK74 said

Thanks guys. Bummer, I was getting my hopes up that there was a tiny tiny chance that the purple were going to return :-)

Almost picked up a pair of 52's in the morning when it was first announced, but after shipping and taxes I couldn't justify them even if it was a deal. Now if they had the gray alts.... 

43 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Almost picked up a pair of 52's in the morning when it was first announced, but after shipping and taxes I couldn't justify them even if it was a deal. Now if they had the gray alts.... 

Yeah that's the thing - after it is all said and done, you could probably find a GI/GU for around the same price as an authentic (once you factor in the cost of customization), if not cheaper.

2 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Yeah that's the thing - after it is all said and done, you could probably find a GI/GU for around the same price as an authentic (once you factor in the cost of customization), if not cheaper.

Or you could buy a recent, no-name, preseason Kings gamer for $28572947492. 

47 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Well except the size 52 thing (or 54 for that matter), but yeah, I get what you're saying

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Well except the size 52 thing (or 54 for that matter), but yeah, I get what you're saying

Does any players actually wear 52? It would seem to be a very tight fit...

I think I read somewhere that 56 was the most common size for players, 
I honestly couldn't imaging who would wear a size 52 
With the size of shoulder pads these days a player would have to be the size of a child