Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

28 minutes ago, jroam82 said:

Sorry, I did not. I did a bit of general google searching and even youtube, but didn't think to look here 😐 Going through the thread now.

An Adidas size 46 together with a Reebok Edge size 46.

Either 1.0 or 2.0 is fine - I have both but no Adidas yet as I didn't like the smaller crest.

Thanks both of you for your help.

Of what team? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Forgot to mention this was indeed confirmed by the team's PR person.

Interesting. I wonder if it will be one and done. 

16 hours ago, jroam82 said:

An Adidas size 46 together with a Reebok Edge size 46.

Either 1.0 or 2.0 is fine - I have both but no Adidas yet as I didn't like the smaller crest.

Adidas retail Adizero, size 46 ASG over a Kings 2.0 size 46.  Adidas sleeves are significantly narrower, but longer than those of the 2.0.  Width at pit level is about the same, but at the hem the Adidas flares out a bit more to the sides and is slightly wider there.  Adidas is just very slightly longer from collar to hem.

Adidas 46/Edge 2.0 46

Same Adidas 46 over a 2008 ASG 1.0 46.  Sleeves are about the same width and length.  Adidas width slightly greater at pit and hem levels, and slightly longer as well.

Adidas 46/Edge 1.0 46

Additional pics of Adidas 46 with tape measure:

Length:  32”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRHLiZ

Width at pit level:  21”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRGNva

Width at hem:  24”  https://flic.kr/p/2hREibV

Sleeve length from tip to top center of collar:  33”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRHMKS

Edited by LAK74

8 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Adidas retail Adizero, size 46 ASG over a Kings 2.0 size 46.  Adidas sleeves are significantly narrower, but longer than those of the 2.0.  Width at pit level is about the same, but at the hem the Adidas flares out a bit more to the sides and is slightly wider there.  Adidas is just very slightly longer from collar to hem.

Same Adidas 46 over a 2008 ASG 1.0 46.  Sleeves are about the same width and length.  Adidas width slightly greater at pit and hem levels, and slightly longer as well.

Additional pics of Adidas 46 with tape measure:

Length:  32”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRHLiZ

Width at pit level:  21”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRGNva

Width at hem:  24”  https://flic.kr/p/2hREibV

Sleeve length from tip to top center of collar:  33”  https://flic.kr/p/2hRHMKS

Thank you very much mate. Really appreciate your help.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:16 AM, mfitz804 said:

Disagree totally. At least the Turdburger still looks like a hockey jersey. The Kings jersey looks like something an early 90’s roller derby team would wear. 

I said that the Turdburger was better than the Kings  jersey. 

12 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I said that the Turdburger was better than the Kings  jersey. 

You did. I was disagreeing about the Avs. Should’ve employed a paragraph break or been clearer. 

• 1 month later...

Watching the Hawks/Habs game and noticed Drake Caggiula's jersey was missing something. I love oddities so it looks like I'm going to have to try and get this gamer!

Do you see it?

Caggiula-vi.jpg

How about now?

Caggiulacrest-vi.jpg

These errors always crack me up. Just like the 'Nashirlle' WC jersey here: 

15 hours ago, jsh139 said:

The no white in the eyeball thing is like the Penguins Golden Toe.  Although, that was done for like two years.

was the Golden Toe on all the sweaters or just certain players? 

after seeing this last night I went and looked at game photos and Caligula was the only one I saw with one missing the white in the eye.

The gold toe crest was used on entire sets of jerseys, not just for a few players.

10 hours ago, vadarx said:

was the Golden Toe on all the sweaters or just certain players? 

after seeing this last night I went and looked at game photos and Caligula was the only one I saw with one missing the white in the eye.

Yeah, he's the only player on the team I've seen with this anomaly

16 hours ago, LAK74 said:

The gold toe crest was used on entire sets of jerseys, not just for a few players.

thanks!

I thought so, just wasn't certain. I feel like I have a fair handle on Blackhawks sweaters, but any other team, other than being able to pick out obvious fake Reeboks, is a mystery to me as I only collect 'hawks sweaters. 

Whats a reasonable price for buying  a blank size 54 or 56 that is new with tags? I have not followed this closely. I saw some Chicago jersey listed at like 700$ and then like Columbus for 260$ or something.  I understand it varies a bit from team to team, but in general, whats the ballpark?

Edited by Lightbringer

27 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Whats a reasonable price for buying  a blank size 54 or 56 that is new with tags? I have not followed this closely. I saw some Chicago jersey listed at like 700$ and then like Columbus for 260$ or something.  I understand it varies a bit from team to team, but in general, whats the ballpark?

Are you talking about the current jerseys? Otherwise it’s way too broad a question. 

1 hour ago, Lightbringer said:

For what team and what year? Adidas on-ice authentics probably command one of the higher premiums in the league. Other teams can be had for very reasonable prices

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Are you talking about the current jerseys? Otherwise it’s way too broad a question. 

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

For what team and what year? Adidas on-ice authentics probably command one of the higher premiums in the league. Other teams can be had for very reasonable prices

Thanks for the response guys. Yes, I am talking about the Adidas one-ice jerseys, sorry if I were not clear about that. I thought the Adidas jerseys were the ones discussed in this thread only.

For other eras I have a pretty good feel for what jerseys are worth, but with the adidas I really dont have a clue as I have not paid attention, other than that they can not be bought like JerseyBaron had the 2.0 edges.

I am going to try to find blank jerseys from the Sharks, Ducks, Penguins and Flyers, probably not easy. Anyway, when you start chasing its best if you have some sense of the "market value", so you know when to pull the trigger if possible.

Thats why I mentioned seeing a Hawks one listed at 700-800$ and a few others around 300-400$ something.

Edited by Lightbringer

11 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Thanks for the response guys. Yes, I am talking about the Adidas one-ice jerseys, sorry if I were not clear about that. I thought the Adidas jerseys were the ones discussed in this thread only.

For other eras I have a pretty good feel for what jerseys are worth, but with the adidas I really dont have a clue as I have not paid attention, other than that they can not be bought like JerseyBaron had the 2.0 edges.

I am going to try to find blank jerseys from the Sharks, Ducks, Penguins and Flyers, probably not easy. Anyway, when you start chasing its best if you have some sense of the "market value", so you know when to pull the trigger if possible.

Thats why I mentioned seeing a Hawks one listed at 700-800$ and a few others around 300-400$ something.

Speaking for myself, I forgot what thread I was in lol. 

I’m not sure there’s even a ”market value” at this point, as they are scarcely available.

1 hour ago, Lightbringer said:

I mentioned seeing a Hawks one listed at 700-800$ and a few others around 300-400$ something.

I'd have to agree, with how hard they are to come by it's difficult to gauge a target price. 

When the Hawks were listed at $300 everyone snapped them up, apparently one that did buy at $300 is trying a quick flip listing it at $700 and it's not moving. 
Just going off of that I'd say $500 or less they would move it but it wouldn't be a "deal / steal" 
Hawks stuff has been on the high end for a while so I wouldn't look to that jersey for a market value. 

I've seen a few teams in the $200 to $400 range  
That would be my target, which is about what'd I'd expect should they ever become retail - but if you need it NOW you may have to pay up a little which is what I did because I didn't want to miss out should they make any more changes to the collars or anything else.