2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

Another one I just found out about was the H within the Whalers logo.  I never really caught it or looked for it before until recently it was brought to my attention.

Edited by JJM4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t realize there was a skate in the vintage Canucks logo for longer than I care to admit.

Of course, back then there was no internet and I saw it like once or twice a year at most. But still. 

Just a circle with the word Canucks through it. Somewhere around 1993-94 I figured it out. 

Edited by mfitz804

14 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

So the devils letter font is different this season from last year. 

which customizer did they use last year? and does anyone know why they changed?

I believe they went from EPS to Philly Express? I'm sure someone will confirm.

6 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Thank you..... and EPS is the company that is incredibly slow right?  seems to remember members here on the forum  waiting a long time for their jerseys to come back to them.

2 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Confirmed. Font is slightly different and numbers are slightly smaller. EPS is doing a great job of replicating it. 

I don’t know why they switched. I think PX does not such a great job and EPS is always on point, so it wasn’t quality. Maybe the cost, maybe the closer proximity. 

EPS is notoriously slow with collector orders but not with team’s orders. I have stuff there since mid-November. 

Mid-November?  Wow, that’s even slower than usual.  :(

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Confirmed. Font is slightly different and numbers are slightly smaller. EPS is doing a great job of replicating it. 

I don’t know why they switched. I think PX does not such a great job and EPS is always on point, so it wasn’t quality. Maybe the cost, maybe the closer proximity. 

EPS is notoriously slow with collector orders but not with team’s orders. I have stuff there since mid-November. 

I finally sent them my retro Devils 2.0 on Friday. I guess I’ll see it sometime by 2020. 

Just now, LAK74 said:

Mid-November?  Wow, that’s even slower than usual.  :(

Yup. Two orders sent in separately the same week, one came back 3 weeks ago, the other is still waiting. 

I sent the orders separately in case I wanted to pay for them separately to ease the burden, different payment source, etc. Looks like I accomplished that. 

I don’t have high hopes for getting the stuff I sent in January anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

I finally sent them my retro Devils 2.0 on Friday. I guess I’ll see it sometime by 2020. 

Something like that. 

Guest Dr_Puck
9 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Doing up a random LaBarbera? Because if not, that's a waste of a jersey. 

Keener Jerseys in Winnipeg, probably. But, it’ll probably just be easier to send it to EPS. That way you’ll know for sure it’s done properly and since this is usually their slower period, you’ll probably get it back sooner than you think. 

8 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Keener Jerseys in Winnipeg, probably. But, it’ll probably just be easier to send it to EPS. That way you’ll know for sure it’s done properly and since this is usually their slower period, you’ll probably get it back sooner than you think. 

Yeah I agree, stick with EPS. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Something like that. 

Hopefully Marty doesn’t get traded by then. I hate when that happens. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2017 at 4:39 AM, mfitz804 said:

Why does anyone care what that guy Creamer says about anything? 

that is a sick sick forum...... are there other places to talk uniforms?

mods there are insane.... they are what you americans would call censor happy libtards ..... and what a euro like me would call fukking insane.

anything they don't like they delete and ban the poster..... used to be a member years ago, don't miss it...... the sick mods still go at it.

very very sick people, wonder if the mods are american or canadiens. look at all those banned posters, on a sports logo forum !! FFS. maybe it's you mods that are the problem!

look at this sh!t

https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119737-raginronic/

banned for nationalistic views.... what the hell is that? proud to be an  american or canadian get you banned?

https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119754-mitro/

3 posts and banned? 

"Sometimes it's readily apparent that someone is going to be a problem from the get go. This guy was one of those times. Instead of letting it become a bigger problem than it had quickly become, we nipped it in the bud"

so ban someone, because you THINK it will be a problem poster?.....some very sick people there.... thank god you mods here are not like that

just a shame we only talk hockey unis LOL 

Edited by tomtucker

15 minutes ago, furiousd said:

A two year old post? Where did this come from? I didn't even know they had a board.

sorry about the old bump, i couldn't find that forum mentioned  on a newer thread.

join that board... please. 😅

sorry for the rant, but i just know 99% of those banned posters did nothing wrong... just guys that like sports and jerseys, uniforms.... and the mods are destroying the place , driving them away. 

sick fukks with huge sticks up their butts.  

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

sports logos forum mods :

giphy.gif

Edited by tomtucker

52 minutes ago, furiousd said:

A two year old post? Where did this come from? I didn't even know they had a board.

Seriously. It’s so long ago I don’t even have a memory or writing that at all. I’ll stand by what I said though. 

Min my defense, I say a lot of things, I can’t remember them all.