*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

9 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Can anybody get a hand on a game used Gatorade bottoles or some game used skate laces?  

How about some game used mouth guards or jock straps?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

How about some game used mouth guards or jock straps?

Someone bought a pair of game used mitts and it had a mouth guard in the cuff. Might of been someone on this board or at least in the Facebook group. It was a Flyers player too i just can't remember. #grailgoals

2 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Someone bought a pair of game used mitts and it had a mouth guard in the cuff. Might of been someone on this board or at least in the Facebook group. It was a Flyers player too i just can't remember. #grailgoals

DNA matched. 

50 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

if Sam doesn't buy the Size 48 Blue Winnipeg jersey..... I'm leaving the hobby with a grail sale.

Or, we could all chip in 5 bucks and then video it being burned or cut to pieces for him. 

Edited by mfitz804

That would be me who posted pictures of my blue size 48 Jets jersey.

Dare I open his message? I don't really intend on selling it, especially if he's gonna offer something like $75. 

image.jpeg

54 minutes ago, MaroonsRoad said:

Dare I open his message? I don't really intend on selling it, especially if he's gonna offer something like $75. 

image.jpeg

Come on you tease, we all need to know!!!

Thats what he will offer there is a great jersey on Facebook one he has been looking for and its listed at 100.00 .he posted price can be negotiated come on buy the F U C K ING THING 

4 hours ago, MaroonsRoad said:

image.jpeg

Dangle the carrot!!

"Size 48 Jersey Collectors"

23 minutes ago, cjerina said:

Except I've never wanted to punch a Meigray box in the face?

He's probably going to ask where you got it and if they have others available.

I should send him all my meigray boxes at home

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

I love seeing all those Expo posts...but the FB police thinks otherwise.

Because information about the summer sale, pictures of everyone's tables, who won what in the grab-bag, and where everyone is going for lunch are clearly all the same topic. 

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Because information about the summer sale, pictures of everyone's tables, who won what in the grab-bag, and where everyone is going for lunch are clearly all the same topic. 

Keep it in one thread.

Yeah not sure why the negativity towards people being excited about the event.  A ton of people went (free jerseys played a big part IMO) and a lot of people had fun. It's certainly better than the same jerseys for sale over and over again or seeing a screenshot of USPS tracking of a future mail day.

As previously stated, I think it has to do with 1) not being there and 2) not being a part of organizing it.  There were a lot of posts about the Chicago expo for a few days immediately after that and there was no issue (and I personally liked seeing those posts).

Edited by Devilsguy