FS: Humongous-big goalie jersey. 

Stupid question: "What size is the jersey?"

...Flyers fans. ?

Ughhh it's goalie size haha 

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

FS: Humongous-big goalie jersey. 

Stupid question: "What size is the jersey?"

...Flyers fans. ?

Seller: Its a size 58G. Who's buying it?

Stupid answer from same stupid tire kicker: I would if I had the money. 

Why ask what size it is if you aren't even in the ballpark to buy it? 

Edited by thebiggoalie

On 4/22/2017 at 10:33 AM, thebiggoalie said:

Guy plays for a new team for a week...

SEARCHNG FOR JERSEY WORN BY PLAYER ON TEAM FOR ONE WEEK!

Um, I would do that for Malhotra.

25 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Um, I would do that for Malhotra.

Lol. But the difference is everyone contacts YOU when they see one come up! We know your reputation, Louis!

btw, have any Labarbera jerseys for sale? ?

Edited by thebiggoalie

I unsubscribed from every FB Game Worn Jersey group a while ago and don't miss it for one bit. Collectors like I-want-every-John-Scott-jersey-preview-grail-day-grail-day-selling-my-John-Scott-jerseys are the pinnacle of stupidity. Also got tired of seeing the same stupid jerseys again and again and again.

I'm currently dealing with a very hostile, ignorant seller.

He has a jersey listed for X amount on Facebook, as well as the SAME EXACT price on eBay (you'd figure he would knock off at least 10% direct since it's just avoided eBay fees anyway, but he has no clue how eBay works thanks to his education)

The jersey has been available for the same price for well over one year. His most recent sale post is titled "Everything must go!" (You'd think that would warrant that he's open to offers) I contact him again and state I'm still interested in a jersey that nobody else has expressed interest in since day one. He asks "interested, or making an offer?"  So I go ahead and my exact words are "I can offer Y amount". Key word here is "offer". It's roughly 70% of his eBay (and for some stupid reason, his direct Facebook price). Rather than make a counter offer, he attacks me and says "your price is Z amount less than my price, and I paid $850 for it."

First of all, nobody in this world gives a $hit what you originally paid for a jersey when it comes time to sell it. Sick of asking sellers how much they want for something and their immediate response is what they paid. The difference between the first and secondary market are apples and oranges.

Second of all, you could make a counter offer. That's how negotiations begin. You even told me to make an offer. Don't like it, still want to move it, throw another number at me.

Instead, jersey of little interest to hundreds of other collectors will sit there another year because he won't negotiate, even though he asked me to make an offer, although "Everything must go!"  

Shine on, you crazy diamond. Shine on. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

On 4/27/2017 at 5:35 AM, thebiggoalie said:

The jersey has been available for the same price for well over one year. His most recent sale post is titled "Everything must go!" (You'd think that would warrant that he's open to offers) I contact him again and state I'm still interested in a jersey that nobody else has expressed interest in since day one. He asks "interested, or making an offer?"  So I go ahead and my exact words are "I can offer Y amount". Key word here is "offer". It's roughly 70% of his eBay (and for some stupid reason, his direct Facebook price). Rather than make a counter offer, he attacks me and says "your price is Z amount less than my price, and I paid $850 for it."

I think thats more common than you think, sadly. I've been there before, where you just want to open up negotiations and they're too dense to realize that there is likely a happy medium between the 2 prices.

I enjoy the "For sale?" then you provide a price, they ask 5 obvious questions that google would answer, then disappear.

4 minutes ago, cjerina said:

Wait, so we already have A Morten here?

Hahaha! I don't think so, but someone here could change their user name so we can avoid him. 

"Another grail, to cover the fact that my life is a big fail"

First it was grail day, then it was grail day-preview, now it's sharing his daydreams about adding a jersey that probably will be another grail. And for sale after a few months.

And come on guys, don't you get excited about all those hyped jerseys from no name players????

6 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Which guy is it? I'm very tempted to leave the group, but the day I do something worth having will show up.

The only one named Morten.